THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Kessler didn't throw an interception! He threw a touchdown! So why is McCown in throwing interceptions? Geez! Just when they look like they might have promise Jackson takes Kessler out! This sucks! I don't get it?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kessler didn't throw an interception! He threw a touchdown! So why is McCown in throwing interceptions? Geez! Just when they look like they might have promise Jackson takes Kessler out! This sucks! I don't get it?

I was thinking the same thing, but the Ravens are getting to the QB much faster than the first half though. Not sure Kessler would do much better.

I was thinking the same thing, but the Ravens are getting to the QB much faster than the first half though. Not sure Kessler would do much better.

Or maybe they're sending more guys because they know mccown cant move

Or maybe they're not getting to the QB faster, they're getting to mccown faster and he's not extending any plays like Kessler did.

I'm at the bar with my buddies and we can't really hear the game well, why is Kessler on the sidelines? Did he get hurt?

No he's not hurt! Hue Jackson had the lead at half time. Then put in McCown who threw an interception on his first drive. Now he's being sacked. Hue Jackson is insane! Even Al Michaels and Collinsworth are asking why?

I'm at work and can't watch the game. Any reason for Kessler not being in there?

Kessler was taken out for playing good! He had a nice drive for a TD to Devalve and now he looks dejected! Hue took him out for no reason whatsoever! OMG NEVER AGAIN! I'm done with this BS!

As soon as McCown came in the team fell apart. His first drive interception and it gets worse. Looking at the team on the sidelines is painful! This team will never win with a wishy-washy coach like Hue. I can't believe he disrupted their momentum? Why? It makes no sense! They have a lead at halftime and Hue pulls the quarterback who was playing mistake free!

I'm going to say it.... Hue Jackson is horrible! I was wrong all off season when They hired him! He sucks! Pulling your rookie while he's got the lead is bush league! McCown is horrible so what's Hue trying to prove? And don't say they're securing the number one draft pick. They've done that already. Hue won't take a QB anyway.

Hue Jackson really is in over his head! What a shame for the players like Thomas, Crowell, Pryor who really come to play. And what a rotten way to coach the rookies like Boddy-Calhoun and Nassib!

Hue must go!

I agree, they looked dejected. What Hue did tonight with a slim lead was unexplainable? The team looked capable, they had energy and Devalve caught a nice pass. I never thought I'd live to see the day our head coach purposely removed the better player with a future for an immobile 37 year old journeyman career backup!

Hue let the air out of their tires on National Television with Sachi, Podesta and Haslam all sitting there taking up space like the "yes men" that they are. This team is hopeless and I'm done for good. Fifty-five years a Browns fan ends tonight! I wish I still lived in Cleveland because I would egg Hue's house before I went to bed tonight.

Anyone interested I will reimburse you the 2bucks

Fire HUE rt after game

And who's gonna be our HC?

Chirs Tabor? Al Sanders? Peppy La Pue?

...right at this moment.....sitting here wearing my Browns sweatshirt....after just shutting the TV off.....being very sports depressed.....I don't care which one they choose as long as they fire Hue.

I agree, they looked dejected. What Hue did tonight with a slim lead was unexplainable? The team looked capable, they had energy and Devalve caught a nice pass. I never thought I'd live to see the day our head coach purposely removed the better player with a future for an immobile 37 year old journeyman career backup!

Hue let the air out of their tires on National Television with Sachi, Podesta and Haslam all sitting there taking up space like the "yes men" that they are. This team is hopeless and I'm done for good. Fifty-five years a Browns fan ends tonight! I wish I still lived in Cleveland because I would egg Hue's house before I went to bed tonight.

Anyone interested I will reimburse you the 2bucks

HAHAHAHA, Still think the TANK isn't in play Tour? How in the world can you play a competitive 1st half, and come out in the second like a D III team? AND bench your potential QBOTF? I'll have to look it up- but Tampa's 0-26 streak will fall around game 6 next year.

Fucking challenge? 28-7 lead and 3 min to go and you want a safety? Suck a dick Ravens

THAT was truly Bush league.

Archived