THE BROWNS BOARD

Laughing at "educated millenials" who are throwing tantrums over losing

calfoxwc

gosh. they don't even get a participation trophy. What is the world coming to, eh?

good article.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/opinion-dear-anti-trump-protesters-this-temper-tantrum-is-truly-embarrassing/

Are you sure they're not Move On.Org or the "Answer" paid protesters of George Soros? I hope George Soros gets deported and Putin's KGB puts him where he belongs!

Even if you think the rioters are correct and exercising their rights to smash windows burn flags block highways and loot businesses don't you at least think they should wait until president Trump has done something to harm them?

WSS

Trump personally? Or Trump supporters who are seeing this as a licence to kick off all kinds of bullshit?

Either way, they should not be rioting, and that's not good.

Trump personally? Or Trump supporters who are seeing this as a licence to kick off all kinds of bullshit?

Either way, they should not be rioting, and that's not good.

I guess you'll have to call me when Trump supporters kick off 'all kinds of bullshit' whatever that means. Right now I'm just talking about street riots.

WSS

I remember when Obama won in 2008, several people where I worked actually believed that some construction projects on 77 were actually ramps that you could not get out of to 'FEMA' camps. They also took every cent out of any bank account they had because they said 'Obama will take your money'. The same thing is going on now with the paranoia among the poor micro aggression youth.

I remember when Obama won in 2008, several people where I worked actually believed that some construction projects on 77 were actually ramps that you could not get out of to 'FEMA' camps. They also took every cent out of any bank account they had because they said 'Obama will take your money'. The same thing is going on now with the paranoia among the poor micro aggression youth.

The key is "several people"...you usually do see some mirroring on both sides but there is so much more of this stuff that goes on with the left. Way more.

and it's paid for. these nutjob poutypusses are being paid....

soros's money goes far and wide with the left.

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hop...
Jan 14, 2015 - There's a solitary man at the financial center of the Ferguson protest movement. No, it's not victim Michael Brown or Officer Darren Wilson.
Beware the George Soros zombies - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../beware-the-george-soros-zombies/
Jul 14, 2016 - Billionaire George Soros has funded liberal organizations intent on bringing confusion, disarray and trouble to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland next week.... The petition was reported on as if Republicans wanted it, however, it was simply created by a liberal, Soros ...
Hacked Soros Memo: $650,000 to Black Lives Matter - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-uniq...
Aug 16, 2016 - George Soros's Open Society Institute viewed the 2015 Baltimore unrest ... done, the overwhelming sentiment is that the uprising has catalyzed a .... So far I haven't heard of a criminal thug brought to justice and to pay for ...
Soros Paid Leftist Groups to Silence Pope on Abortion and Marriage ...
www.breitbart.com/.../soros-paid-leftist-groups-silence-pope-abortion-m...
Aug 29, 2016 - Soros Paid Leftist Groups to Silence Pope on Abortion and Marriage ..... Necessarily, their theology must accommodate their rebellion from ...

Baltimore riots: A product of the Soros Machine - Intellihub

Apr 30, 2015 - George Soros has been heavily involved in the social unrest and ... because the phenomena was associated with “rebellious hysteria.

https://thehornnews.com/outrage-soros-funding-anti-trump-protests/

The key is "several people"...you usually do see some mirroring on both sides but there is so much more of this stuff that goes on with the left. Way more.

I don't know, chief. People scare easy. I remember dealing with wailing and crying after Bush won and after Obama won. The university I was going to had people protesting on campus about how a Muslim was elected and there would be a new caliphate.

The moral of the story being we live among cry babies and scared pussies of all stripes. God forbid a real disaster happen.

Yeah, I definitely remember how when Obama won everyone was like "OK cool, this guy is the president, no worries there, let's get to working with him and hope for the best"

Yep

And I haven't seen any pro Trump people causing racist or sexist mischief...

But then again, I only get news from The Blaze

question, is all the rage going on because Hillary lost or that it was Trump who won? I just don't see people getting all that worked up about Hillary losing per se. Like if Bernie had beaten her in the primaries do you think these people would be protesting? Ofc not. This is indicative of how many people Trump has pissed off. His election night talk of unifying blah blah blah..you can't say the shit that you did, pander to the lowest common denominator in american society...and expect people not to be pissed off. Had Trump not said all that shit i'd have no understanding for getting worked up about him winning. But the fact he's the biggest pos cocksucker on a personal level, that we've "ever" had as president of the U.S....this has people upset and Im not without understanding.

He's genuinely a crass, disgusting human being but as i see it so was Bill and he was a decent president so Trump has 4 years. Just see what he does. Maybe he ends up being a decent president, he'll never "not" be a flaming piece of shitbag...we just have to accept that. BUt maybe he can some shit done who knows.

question, is all the rage going on because Hillary lost or that it was Trump who won? I just don't see people getting all that worked up about Hillary losing per se. Like if Bernie had beaten her in the primaries do you think these people would be protesting? Ofc not. This is indicative of how many people Trump has pissed off. His election night talk of unifying blah blah blah..you can't say the shit that you did, pander to the lowest common denominator in american society...and expect people not to be pissed off. Had Trump not said all that shit i'd have no understanding for getting worked up about him winning. But the fact he's the biggest pos cocksucker on a personal level, that we've "ever" had as president of the U.S....this has people upset and Im not without understanding.

He's genuinely a crass, disgusting human being but as i see it so was Bill and he was a decent president so Trump has 4 years. Just see what he does. Maybe he ends up being a decent president, he'll never "not" be a flaming piece of shitbag...we just have to accept that. BUt maybe he can some shit done who knows.

You watch too much TV.

Archived