THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump says he wants to keep parts of Obamacare, consider suggestions from Obama "out of respect"

bbedward

We need a single government insurance like Japan and Europe have.

Or a Canadian style without total non payment. Make it affordable for everyone and everyone will have insurance. Keep the deductible low for minor surgery and a higher deductible for major injury.

obamaocare interfered with our existing health care system. It caused a lot of Americans to LOSE their

current insurance, only to find out that obamaocare was a utopian falsehood.

The need is genuine - it has to be designed to work, not be a political big government ploy.

He needs to cut off the fine involved for not having insurance.

I disagree. I have no problem with everyone being covered and I have no problem with people paying for their coverage even on a sliding scale.

No one would be happy with a hardcore system that was allowed to deny service to someone who refused to purchase insurance, correct?

WSS

I disagree. I have no problem with everyone being covered and I have no problem with people paying for their coverage even on a sliding scale.

No one would be happy with a hardcore system that was allowed to deny service to someone who refused to purchase insurance, correct?

WSS

Yes. funny thing I was just thinking about this...

Take the fine divide it in half. Half goes to the government and the other goes into an account to make the insurance payments. I could live with that.

As for now some taxes are being held as a fine for not having insurance so take some or all of the money to pay insurance. If you take money away where does it go? If you make them pay then they have insurance even for a short time. Throw enough on the wall some of it at least sticks.

Well boys ur getting ur first dose of donald the duplicitous. He was bullshitting u the whole time. He's not even sworn in yet and he's moonwalking back on some of his juiciest campaign rhetoric. Its gonna be fun watching the rage here grow as it slowly dawns on you all we just elected thevreincarnation of nero or caligula

Well boys ur getting ur first dose of donald the duplicitous. He was bullshitting u the whole time. He's not even sworn in yet and he's moonwalking back on some of his juiciest campaign rhetoric. Its gonna be fun watching the rage here grow as it slowly dawns on you all we just elected thevreincarnation of nero or caligula

If Trump nominates a Supreme Court justice similar to Anthony Scalia that is enough for me. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

Everyone who has proposed the elimination of Obamacare has stated that there are certain parts it would leave in place. Try not to be the idiot we all know you are.

WSS

If Trump nominates a Supreme Court justice similar to Anthony Scalia that is enough for me. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

Really? The most dogmatic, least compromising, condescending, arrogant man to possibly hold the position. Matters of the Constitution revolved around his ego and the ONLY reasons you want someone like him

is because of your (unjustified) fear of losing 2nd Amendment rights and hopefully finding a judge to overturn Roe v Wade. Of course overturning the decision based on personal faith which in and of itself it asserting one's religious principles over the governed.

Scalia was an ass. All the intelligence in the word cannot hide the stink of self righteousness.

Keep in mind, this is coming from me and I can be a dick on occasion. Says quite a bit.

edit: And before I get bored please go ahead and tell me how "you libs blah, blah blah blah" So I can tell you for the umpteenth time that if there is any party affiliation I would be forced to have - it'd be libertarian.

Again I prefer to see the court with a little bit of balance. Which we would not have with one of Hillary's nominations.

We really don't need another Sonia Sotomayor or Elena Kagan.

Frankly I had no particular gripe with Merrick Garland but will be happy to have somebody center right.

WSS

Again I prefer to see the court with a little bit of balance. Which we would not have with one of Hillary's nominations.

We really don't need another Sonia Sotomayor or Elena Kagan.

Frankly I had no particular gripe with Merrick Garland but will be happy to have somebody center right.

WSS

I wouldn't be keen on a Hillary appointment either. I like the idea of centrist and Garland really wasn't a bad choice IMHO.

Everyone who has proposed the elimination of Obamacare has stated that there are certain parts it would leave in place. Try not to be the idiot we all know you are.

WSS

You are a moron and you couldnt sing ur way out of a paper bag. Early trump wanted a complete repeal and republicans in the house and senate have been calling for its complete removal for years. Ofc thet probably all admitted that something ought to stay but whenever any of them had to run for re election they had to pander to bumpkins like you sitting on the couch in their underwear hurtling overt racist sentiments at the tv everytime they even just heard that colored boys name.

I guess good for trump he's willing to back off the campaign rhetoric he needed to win over the zoo animals in this country that shouldnt even be allowed to vote. But ill say ima gave a good laugh at u primates when he walks even more shit back. Like he's already starting to hedge on the wall a bit. Ok maybe mexico wont pay for it. Hehe, yeah that obe will be fun to watch. Legions of couch monkeys angrily brushing potato chips off their wife beaters screaming wheres my fuckin wall trump?

Garland was a one issue glaring liberal plant - anti-2nd Amendment...

meaning, he would roll with the other libs on other Constitutional issues.

bad choice.

Archived