THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanksgiving Tradition

One Post

While preparing the turkey I take out the giblets and the neck. When an ADULT enters the kitchen I take the neck with one hand and the sack of gibblets with the other hand. I flash them as if I'm holding my cocknballs. It gets a laugh every time. My wife is usually the victim and always falls for it.

Try it.

While preparing the turkey I take out the giblets and the neck. When an ADULT enters the kitchen I take the neck with one hand and the sack of gibblets with the other hand. I flash them as if I'm holding my cocknballs. It gets a laugh every time. My wife is usually the victim and always falls for it.

Try it.

We eat Tofurkey.

It's a funny thing Cal. Try not to be a fuddy duddy all the time. Loosen up and enjoy the cocknballs!

Another wonderful American holiday tradition, any pictures to go along with it?

Maybe make it into a Christmas card to mail out to friends and family? :lol:

Try it.

Maybe someday she will take your actual cock and balls and stuff them in the turkey.

Just curious, why do the English celebrate Guy Fawkes day?

Wouldn't that be like the US celebrating Timothy McVeigh Day, or Mohammed Atta day?

The tradition I *think* is to do with mocking him. So traditionally people burn an effigy of fawkes, and it's known as bonfire night for that reason. The fireworks I'm pretty sure are an american import.

Plus, people from the 17th century were weird.

Just English people who are silly....of any era. See this from the guy that brought you:

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

http://cogink.com/cleese/

Archived