THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Week

Gafreleets

Stuck with a sh*tty coach and unfortunately the same thing that can be a strength for our team (stability) can be a weakness if you sacrifice ability for stability.

If the Browns were to beat the Steelers this week I believe our ownership would finally have to recognize the necessity of a coaching change.

So please, oh please Brownies......find a way to not only win, but kick the shit out of the Steelers both times you play us.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're really gonna come in here and bitch about how bad the steelers are? Like, for real? Whatever problems, you've already won more games this year than the Browns have this season and last season combined.

I hope we beat you, and I hope you fire Tomlin and replace him with Pat Shurmur.

The Browns will give it a shot, and I'd love to see it.

I just don't see a Browns D stopping that offense at all.

And yeah, crying about your teams "shortcomings" is crap. Perennial playoff contender, benefit of the doubt from officials, just stop....

Stuck with a sh*tty coach and unfortunately the same thing that can be a strength for our team (stability) can be a weakness if you sacrifice ability for stability.

If the Browns were to beat the Steelers this week I believe our ownership would finally have to recognize the necessity of a coaching change.

So please, oh please Brownies......find a way to not only win, but kick the shit out of the Steelers both times you play us.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

You still have a QB......wait till you have not QB worth a shit.

Regardless of anything else, BR/Brown vs. our defense? They will have a field day.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? Lock win for your Steelers.We're going 0-16, you get 2 cheap wins courtesy of us.& We don't want to screw up the #1 overall pick.

Personally, beating the squealers this weekend - it will make it a successful season for this year.

Then next year, we'll add about eight wins, and we're golden. The way the squealers defense takes out

opposing players with dirty, illegal hits, we may have to have a few defensive linemen play

offensive line, and have ..... signed to come in Josh Cribbs come in to play safety and wr after the pukesburg pukes break our

qb's, olinemen and wr's knees after the whistle is heard and the Browns are headed back to their huddle....

nobody dirtier, lower, scumier than pittspuke squealers.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

Remember "one and done Bill Cowher" ? Couldn't get past winning one playoff game. Steeler fans were asking for his head too, big time.

Rooney is loyal to his coaches. Three head coaches since 1969.

Tomlin aint goin anywhere...although must admit I'd love to have Cowher back.

I do miss this mug on the sidelines versus that deer in the headlighs look of Tomlin.

dw82sx.jpg

Personally, beating the squealers this weekend - it will make it a successful season for this year.

Then next year, we'll add about eight wins, and we're golden. The way the squealers defense takes out

opposing players with dirty, illegal hits, we may have to have a few defensive linemen play

offensive line, and have ..... signed to come in Josh Cribbs come in to play safety and wr after the pukesburg pukes break our

qb's, olinemen and wr's knees after the whistle is heard and the Browns are headed back to their huddle....

nobody dirtier, lower, scumier than pittspuke squealers.

https://youtu.be/hHRNSeuvzlM?t=3m26s

Just like a stool fag. Always making it obvious that they are living proof that anal sex can and does result in pregnancy! Thanks

For the umpteenth time. Cant you find another line you can use?

Are you kidding me? Lock win for your Steelers.We're going 0-16, you get 2 cheap wins courtesy of us.& We don't want to screw up the #1 overall pick.

The Steelers SHOULD win. Without looking at the stats the Steeler and Brown D's appear even... the Steeler O is better though.

And if you buy into the great Zombos brilliant reasoning of "whovever beats whoever worse" then you gotta go with the Steelers.

The browns got their assed handed to them quite easily by the Cowboys.

Remember "one and done Bill Cowher" ? Couldn't get past winning one playoff game. Steeler fans were asking for his head too, big time.

Rooney is loyal to his coaches. Three head coaches since 1969.

Tomlin aint goin anywhere...although must admit I'd love to have Cowher back.

Is it fair to say that the Steeler fag that posted about getting rid of Tomlin was being a bit disingenuous? Probably mocking Browns fans who are always railing about firing their coaches?

Face it, the guy that said that is probably dickless without being female.

For the umpteenth time. Cant you find a another line you can use?

The Steelers SHOULD win. Without looking at the stats the Steeler and Brown D's appear even... the Steeler O is better though.

And if you buy into the great Zombos brilliant reasoning of "whovever beats whoever worse" then you gotta go with the Steelers.

The browns got their assed handed to them quite easily by the Cowboys.

Well, no. The Steelers do have a pretty bad defense....but not bad comparable to the Browns defense.

And yes.....BR vs. Kessler/McCown....yea, that's an even match. :wacko:

And proven AB vs. pretty good but still unproven Coleman and Pryor. (though....I kinda think that Pryor may be a proven commodity at this point.)

Well, no. The Steelers do have a pretty bad defense....but not bad comparable to the Browns defense.

And yes.....BR vs. Kessler/McCown....yea, that's an even match. :wacko:

And proven AB vs. pretty good but still unproven Coleman and Pryor. (though....I kinda think that Pryor may be a proven commodity at this point.)

?...did I say Kessler/Ben was an even match?

That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

That's right I said it. Getting this win Sunday could mean everything! They really could "shock the world". It would show the world that this Team still has some fight left in it. It's this game, not the last game of the year against the Steelers that we need. In that last game , they won't be playing all their players. With this win they could hold their heads up again. I hope the players realize how big this win could be! And don't forget....it's a HOME GAME!

Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. :(

Home game in name only. Unless Steeler fans are bailing. Stadium was overrun with Cowboy fans last "home" game, it might be worse Sunday. :(

Steeler fans will bail faster than it took the Titanic to sink....if it comes to that. Only saving grace keeping them in the playoff race is the suckage of the rest of the AFCN.

Remember...the reason the Ravens have the division advantage right now is because they have played the Browns twice....and the Steelers have not played them yet.

Archived