THE BROWNS BOARD

Waco - not Janet Reno order...but ...Bill/Higgardly Clinton ordered it?

calfoxwc

cal do you read these articles? do you not see how ridiculous these unsubstantiated claims are? You know these websites you go to are gonna shut down overnight if malaria wins her defamation suit right? Let's see if i can track this little piece of shiite rubbish. So the premise of the article starts out that the "Clintons", not just Bill who was president at the time, but Bill and Hillary ordered the assault on Waco. Which if it were to happen today and Trump ordered the hit you'd all be fine with a piece of trash having sex with underage girls getting raided. Yes the outcome of the Waco assault was obviously botched but i fail to see how the order to go in after like a 4 month siege, is somehow now construed as some liberal overreach. But I digress...so the article than breathlessly moves from Bill to suggesting that HIllary herself ordered the assault...HIllary....who was then first lady. Offers "zero" evidence that anything like this is even in the realm of possibility. As if Janet Reno was taking orders from Hillary. Rest assured at the time if Bill wanted something done it gone done or didn't get done per his instructions to hell with his wife. This is just more clown shit from you and most def clickbait.

it's a theory, made clear in the article. you libs think theorys are absolute fact.

i.e. man made global warming.

A theory supported by empirical evidence vs some guy mouth queefing about shit he cant possibly know. I have a theory u dont live on planet earth but until i have a look at ur isp to see if its a mars or jupiter address, it aint much of a theory now is it?

with mmgw depending on rising CO2 rates...

and the FACT that CO2 rates are rising...

and the temp has not been for years.....

hang onto the falsehood all you want. I got your

bs empirical evidence right there.

No workee.

John (magnum) usc440 12 hours ago

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in

some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce

Department yesterday from Consulate at Bergen Norway

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in

climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report

continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast

shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far

north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported

by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 93 years ago.

This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or possibly from horse and cattle flatulence?

Does cal not know that not only was the industrial revolution long underway by 1922, but we were then 4 years removed from the first world war? I mean ffs cal u act as if people were flintstone peddling their cars. U di realize by 1922 we'd been burning coal for well over 100 years? Good lord dude u were alive during these periods in question, memory loss? Heimers gettin ya?

Does cal not know that not only was the industrial revolution long underway by 1922, but we were then 4 years removed from the first world war? I mean ffs cal u act as if people were flintstone peddling their cars. U di realize by 1922 we'd been burning coal for well over 100 years? Good lord dude u were alive during these periods in question, memory loss? Heimers gettin ya?

Does Cleve not understand, that the ice age melted away in early earth history, meaning that was a giant

warming that had nothing to do with humans, because God didn't invent them yet?

CO2 is rising. I said that. The ancient ice age melting has nothing to do with people.

Don't sprain a brain, take your time and have thinks about it.

doesn't prove it, either.

Many factors, sure. But they initially were all about CO2, and it was dumb.

I was a programmer - I know about multiple variables.

CO2 is not making the earth hotter. go figure something else.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../sorry-global-warming-alarmists-the-earth-is-cooling/
May 31, 2012 - Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling. Peter Ferrara , Contributor. Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively ...
Global cooling - Is global warming still happening? - Skeptical Science
www.skepticalscience.com/global-cooling-intermediate.htm

"In fact global warming has stopped and a cooling is beginning. No climate model has predicted a cooling of the Earth – quite the contrary. And this means that ...

Is there global cooling? The answer might not be what you expected ...
isthereglobalcooling.com/
If the past is a predictor of the future, these changes in solar activity will cause a 30 year period of cooling temperatures on earth and in fact it appears that this ...
PAUL DRIESSEN: Earth may be cooling, not warming - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../paul-driessen-earth-may-be-cooling-no-w...

May 17, 2015 - Instead of dangerous warming, Earth could be entering a chilly era. Search ... which could have a marked cooling effect — as happened during ...

I got a variable right here - sun activity. mmgw is a crock - a globalist redistribution of wealth farce.

I still have to go out and cut up a dead tree way back in the woods - it's going to rain about 4 AM.

mmgw is crock of crap. Trump is on my side, and he's going to be pres.

Pulling up to the gym now on a late nov day and it's almost 70. Yep shits def getting colder for sure. Hehe, not to take one areas climate and extrapolate it over the entire globe, but am I the only one that feels this ain't right? When i was a kid we had firmly delineated seasons. Temp like this at this time of the year was an anomaly. Now wev see it every year.

then it dropped to 38. when I was kid, in the fifth grade, I got my first shotgun - a 12 gauge single shot, which I

still treasure to this day.

My present under the tree was a clue (I was a huge Sherlock Holmes reader), and I kept following and finding clues,

until I finally found keys to the car, ... it was in the trunk. I went outside in a t-shirt it was so warm out.

Personally, I think the earth's axis is tipping a bit, causing a lot of temp changes, colder and warmer.

It's tipping because in certain areas, liberals' heads get so big it's throwing the earth out of balance, like

a badly loaded washing machine.

and if you disagree with that, you are a stupid truth denier and the UN should kick your ass.........

Archived