THE BROWNS BOARD

Shashi presser

flyingfooldoug

Glad to see am not the only sucker here that pays $16 bones a month to Direct TV to get Bruce & Donovan on the Red Zone. Also it was news to Direct TV that STO ever existed..Hire America :P

“I know it’s been tough for the fans. I don’t think we’re in danger of losing our fan base.

Brown attributed the large number of Dallas Cowboy fans in the stands on Nov. 6 and predictably a large number of Steelers fans in the stands on Nov. 20 as fans from those teams traveling well.

...and they're allowed to travel because YOUR fans Sashi, the one's you're not worried about, would rather be out raking the yard so they sell their tickets.

"When you see the good teams, whether it is Philadelphia with (former Eagles and current Vikings QB Sam) Bradford or (Eagles QB Carson) Wentz or New England with (Patriots QB Tom) Brady that drafts (Patriots QB Jimmy) Garoppolo and (Patriots QB Jacoby) Brissett, it is just an area that you always have to continue to invest." - Sashi Brown 11/14/2016

I find it ironic that Sashi would mention Wentz, you know the QB that they thought wasn't worthy of a top 20 pick.

"When you see the good teams, whether it is Philadelphia with (former Eagles and current Vikings QB Sam) Bradford or (Eagles QB Carson) Wentz or New England with (Patriots QB Tom) Brady that drafts (Patriots QB Jimmy) Garoppolo and (Patriots QB Jacoby) Brissett, it is just an area that you always have to continue to invest." - Sashi Brown 11/14/2016

I find it ironic that Sashi would mention Wentz, you know the QB that they thought wasn't worthy of a top 20 pick.

No doubt in my mind that Hue was the main QB evaluator in this draft. The FO guys weren't in long enough and he was the one that took Kessler. He's got a good reputation in the league so they trusted him. Whether he's right on Wentz remains to be seen but I'm sure he was the one behind the comment in the first place.

Some random notes from my listen...

• Change the culture... Check
  • "No short cuts to the kind of championship success we want here in Cleveland"
  • Q: Was Jimmah aware the "rebuild was going to be this deep"? A: (No answer... but Jimmah's a "smart guy".)
  • Q: Has this season changed "the plan" at all? A: No.
  • "We're not worried about 0-16. Hue's going to be our Coach."

Last question was around how Sashi is doing. I wish it had been about how successful he feels he has been in his consensus builder role and how the disappointing season has tested his abilities in the role.

General impression: relaxed, professional tone throughout... Sashi should record meditation tapes.

About 1/2 way thru thought popped into my head, "He hasn't lied to me yet." Even I am not sure what that means.

• Q: Was Jimmah aware the "rebuild was going to be this deep"? A: (No answer... but Jimmah's a "smart guy".

About 1/2 way thru thought popped into my head, "He hasn't lied to me yet."

Hmmmmm. Not sure those two statements are not at odds somehow. Maybe if you throw Dee into the equation it adds up ("Now Jimmy dear you know we can't just blow up another one").

Mr. Hero is local, no? Now if he graduates to Snickers commercials... Appropriate. The rest of the NFL is laughing at us. :)

As soon as Hoyer started the Mr Hero spots, he was gone

I pay to watch this team every year no matter what. Bloody flew over the last two years (lost both) what does it matter to me if they lose ONCE I've paid. I pay to watch them because I want to see them, the result becomes irrelevant at that point.

If you look at Noll, Landry, Walsh, Parcels, Jimmy Johnson, Belichick,etc. It all started at Ground Zero.

They had a plan, the owner gave them rope and it succeeded.

No one is going to give a shit what our 2016 record was in 2019. But that 2019 record better be tits.

Z

I think Jimmy and The FO should offer next years season tickets for half the price people were paying in the 90's. Just about all season ticket holders are selling their tickets because NOBODY wants to see these losers. If that,s what there plan was from day 1 then why not trade JT and Haden both? If they are playing for draft then why not have all rookies? Truth be told 0-16 this year and 3-13 last year and MAYBE 4-12 next? What excuse they going to have next year? Rookie qb? No other team in the nfl has this type of failure year after year after year.I bet we go 0-16 this year and next but HET we will have all kinds of draft picks for us to trade so we could have more 3rd or 4th round picks,Sashi or whatever his dumbass name is needs to go. Should never got the job in the first place. And the DC? HOW? Do they not have tackle drills in practice? FUCK! AWFUL.! The tackles are so missed and pathetic it is almost like Hue tells them not to tackle. How does the FO expect anybody to support this team?

Hue is now doing Mr. Hero commercials...he's as good as gone now.

lmao...

The team that plays the Globetrotters have a better chance of winning then we do.

That would be the Washington Generals... once led by Red Klotz...

Remembering this kinda shit sure comes in handy when I can't find my car keys... cell phone... remote(s)...

No one is going to give a shit what our 2016 record was in 2019. But that 2019 record better be Zoey-sized tits.

Enhanced them it for you...

Archived