THE BROWNS BOARD

Shashi presser

flyingfooldoug

I think Jimmy and The FO should offer next years season tickets for half the price people were paying in the 90's. Just about all season ticket holders are selling their tickets because NOBODY wants to see these losers. If that,s what there plan was from day 1 then why not trade JT and Haden both? If they are playing for draft then why not have all rookies? Truth be told 0-16 this year and 3-13 last year and MAYBE 4-12 next? What excuse they going to have next year? Rookie qb? No other team in the nfl has this type of failure year after year after year.I bet we go 0-16 this year and next but HET we will have all kinds of draft picks for us to trade so we could have more 3rd or 4th round picks,Sashi or whatever his dumbass name is needs to go. Should never got the job in the first place. And the DC? HOW? Do they not have tackle drills in practice? FUCK! AWFUL.! The tackles are so missed and pathetic it is almost like Hue tells them not to tackle. How does the FO expect anybody to support this team?

No other team consistently has two first rounders and picks losers like Gilbert and Manziel. Then trades away the number two for Cory Coleman. Then pulls Kessler out of a game we were still in to be replaced by the worst QB I have ever seen!

Well, we did trade the number two for Corey Coleman, BUT we also got other players and picks, right? Didn't we get Nassib from that deal? Granted, he hasn't blown up the league or anything, but he's having a solid rookie season (to me) and he's got potential. Coleman definitely has big play potential as well, but was derailed by that damn injury. Additionally, we have another first rounder coming up from the Eagles, so that's pretty huge. We're building a foundation, and you do that through the draft. Now we simply must HIT on these draft picks, and not only get viable starters, but also get some legit stars.

Archived