THE BROWNS BOARD

One Post's Electoral College

One Post

Its not fair that one person gets one vote.

If you've voted five times every two years.. Your vote= 5

If you've voted over ten times consecutive then your vote = 7

First time voters=1

If you're a fat bitch with kids you can't feed= one vote for the opposition whoever is in the lead,

If you work and don't draw public aid multiply times 2 even if you've voted before.

If you draw public aid...you step to the back of the line.

If you're one post. I predict and work.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, OSU students did protest the results of the election and the school did offer post election counseling.

There was some asshole who doesn't even go to OSU who was giving a gay 'protest' speech at the union. He got tackled. I don't have time for the union. Oh and there were a few dozen students gathered in the oval one day. Other than that there wasn't any special counseling sessions so I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The Lantern says 300

http://thelantern.com/2016/11/students-protest-search-for-unity-in-light-of-post-election-fears/

Not a specific event, but election counseling services have been mentioned. There might be more, this is just the first thing I found

https://ccs.osu.edu/articles/impact-of-presidential-election-results/

There's not more. Of course it was mentioned. But they even said they are offering support to those from both ends of the political spectrum.

If I were trying to one-up him on math I could have just made something up about my math education. During a discussion with someone it always helps to know their authority on the subject.

Archived