THE BROWNS BOARD

Yeah nobody on the right is actually racist thats just hooey talk i say...

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mayor-in-west-virginia-resigns-after-racist-obama-post/ar-AAkkrNJ?li=BBnbfcL

The two cent sewer whore cant even apologize right. "Those who know me know im not racist"...uh huh. The qualifiet should have been "im not racist myself, i just enjoy other peoples racism....it makes my day"

And the vast majority on the right aren't racist. This mayor is an idiot and she should resign. How stupid do you have to be IMO to post something like that on FB. However, this woman does not speak for everyone nor is it logical to put all in the same bath water with this idiot.

Hey wood, even though he's a doosh and "potentially" a disastrous president.....isnt nice though that its our turn now? ☕️

I don't think I can take over. If you want to post anti-Trump threads 4 times a day be my guest, but I can't.

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now and bring a little balance to these threads.

I don't think I can take over. If you want to post anti-Trump threads 4 times a day be my guest, but I can't.

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now and bring a little balance to these threads.

Hehe, fair enuff. Although it won't be that often with me. I'm smarter than these zoo animals running around here so my stuff will have substance, quality over quantity ya know...

Unless the mood is troll ofc.

Archived