THE BROWNS BOARD

True Detective

So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

WSS

I saw the whole thing. It was a far, far cry from the first season.

Agree... didn't grab me like Season 1 did with McConaughey's riveting performance and it's more adventuresome storyline, but I thought it did heat up as the season moved along.

If you haven't viewed "The Night of..." yet, you may want to set TDS2 aside for a while and nibble at it.

Speaking of "The Night of..." there are rumors of a second season in the works...

Yes indeed. Just finished up the night of; gripping all the way through each and every episode.

Like I said I have Goliath, Westworld when there's enough episodes so I can binge, season 2 of Daredevil which Susan likes more than me and maybe take another try watching The Wire.

WSS

I haven't dipped into Westworld as yet, but the Season is on my DVR.

Also never watched The Wire, but it's just an HBO Go away... will get to it someday.

So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

WSS

I saw it. It's far inferior to the first season

Archived