THE BROWNS BOARD

Is a civil war brewing ...started by the leftists?

calfoxwc

"Our orange protection spray is the best. Ask anyone and they will tell you that our spray is terrific. It really is."

"People are going to spray pumpkins in your face. And not the good kind - they're spraying rapist pumpkins, drug dealing pumpkins, and some I assume are good pumpkins. That's why I built a wall, a glorious wall - ok, over my eyes it's more of a fence - to keep out the pumpkin spice invasion"

But I do think every American should realize that our world is unstable,

and start digging holes to hide in, and start building clear plastic domes

over their yards.

That would make a cool movie. Family builds clear dome, you need sunlight, etc...

and digs a bunker. Neighbors go "what the? Why dig a hole when you have a dome over

your whole yard? And the guy replies "the aliens will have lasers that will work through the dome"

Then the visitor says "why don't you just make your dome opaque white, which reflects light?"

and the guy says "the garden won't grow..."

yeah. that would be a fun movie.

I think you guys are dismissing the fanaticism of the left a bit much. Lee Harvey Oswald was an extreme leftist. Today he would have likely been considered the ultimate SJW. We all know what he did. Kennedy: murdered by a leftist. Mckinley: murdered by a leftist. Lincoln: murdered by a leftist.

Garfield was the only assassinated president not killed by a leftist fanatic.

I think you guys are dismissing the fanaticism of the left a bit much. Lee Harvey Oswald was an extreme leftist. Today he would have likely been considered the ultimate SJW. We all know what he did. Kennedy: murdered by a leftist. Mckinley: murdered by a leftist. Lincoln: murdered by a leftist.

Garfield was the only assassinated president not killed by a leftist fanatic.

Paint brush. Broad strokes, etc etc. You see where I'm going with this.

You can cite examples of the lunatic fringes from both sides harming people. The real crime is sitting here attempting to keep count for argument sake.

You can cite examples of the lunatic fringes from both sides harming people. The real crime is sitting here attempting to keep count for argument sake.

Pointing out that leftists have been responsible for the assassinations of 3/4 of the assassinated presidents isn't painting with a broad brush. That is a stone cold fact. One thing you can say about leftist fanatics is they actually believe their own crap to the death.

We realize you "dk."

It was equally. Right down the middle. I remember Cal wearing a tricorn hat setting cars on fire and throwing Tomatoes at police. Now, go back to bed.

WSS

now hold on one minute - my jacket was set on fire in the back, and I was running around...it was an accident, every

car - and I threw the tomatoes to keep the police from getting burnt.

Us heroes are so easily misunderstood.

Stuart

Um no...the crime here is the illusion you're made to believe (or want to believe) by the MSM's marginalizing of the lunatic fringe on the left and hyperbolizing the lunatic fringe on the right.

Are you aware to the extent of the damages inflicted by these protests?

....like the torching of a car owned by a Trump supporter?

2ush276.jpg

Another leftist faking a hate crime.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/11/man_admits_to_faking_hate_crime_in_malden

Archived