THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

This week is a historic change for TWITAFCN. The Great Zomboni is going to take a week off and let his first-year intern, Zoey make all of the picks this week.

Now, it is not that TGZ is having a bad season, conversely, he may have done a better job picking three out of the four teams than any prognosticator in the nation.

Preseason Predictions:

Ravens: Continue to struggle

Steelers:: Genereic D, below .500

Bungles: Miss the playoffs for first time in six years

Bravo, TGZ, Bravo,

While "National Experts" had the Steelers in the Super Bowl or the Bungles breaking though, TGZ analyzed their rosters and said ... "Wait, what's so good about this?"

So what's the problem? Well, we strive for perfection here at Zomboni's Lair. And while we are nailing the shit out of three teams, that fourth team, the Browns, is preventing us from having our standard "perfect" weeks we enjoyed in the past. The Brown are in an obvious "tear it down" year, and getting clobbered by the spread, but TGZ keeps stubbornly picking them.

We need someone who is willing to pick against the Browns. Zoey has no NFL affiliations, She follows Australian Rules Football, Mexican League Baseball and the New Jersey Devils. But she has done a damn good job of picking the Bungles, Ratbirds and Stillers, and gives us an unbiased peer into the Crystal Ball, so this week ... Zoey's in charge:

740full-mia-zarring.jpg

And here are her picks:

Buffalo at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Tyrod Taylor leads remarkable 4th quarter comeback, Cincinnati's season implodes, postseason hopes washing away, coaching change rumors swill. These people in Cincinnati ... They are not smart. BILLS 29 BUNGLES 26

Pittsburgh at Cleveland 1:00 PM

Total Trap Game for Pittsburgh. They think this is the week to "get better" and get "back on track" ... they are taking the Browns too lightly. This is not a practice game my friends. I like this Cody Kessler. He does not turn the ball over, and after benching last week will be motivated to keep job with RG3 back to practice ... He has his best game in his short career against vanilla Pittsburgh D. BROWNS 37 STEELERS 17

Baltimore at Dallas 1:00 PM

My friends, bet the house on Dallas. This is one of those weeks where Baltimore plays a real team and you say to yourself "Oh my, they are really not that good, are they?" No, they are not. Dallas is. They could win with Babe LaFenberg at quarterback. Or even Mark Sanchez. COWBOYS 38 RAVENS 14

Z

**Gulp** :o

Week 11 is here? Man... time flies... even when you're not having fun...

**2016 Week 10** .. Prev ..... This ..... YTD
Straight-up .......... 16-16-1 .... 3-0 ... 19-16-1
Vs. the spread ...... 11-22 ...... 2-1 .... 13-23

BUF @ CIN (-3.0)
CIN is coming off a bad beat vs. NYG on MNF. BUF is coming off a Bye... and McCoy should be ready to go.
Take the rested Bills in beat down to rough up Opie...
BUF 27 CIN 13

BLT @ DAL (-7.0)
Strength on strength when DAL has the ball. Meh on overachievers when BLT has it.

Will BLT stop Zeke? For a while... Will they harass Dak? Yes, but the kid has escapability... and cool to burn.

DAL pulls away late to secure win #9...

DAL 34 BLT 23

PTG @ CLE (+7.5)

I want to... but I just can't... sorry, Mistress Zoey.

I do think we will move the ball on the PTG D... and why not... everyone else has. But posting TDs vs. FGs? Been a issue...

And when one of the league's most irresistible forces meets one of its most moveable objects? The only hope is turnovers... and again, forcing them has been an issue.

I see Ben & Co. out to an early lead... us closing hard before the half... and a runaway 2nd half.

PTG 38 CLE 26

Note: The above would leave PTG and BLT tied for the Division lead at .500. The possibility of ours being that division that puts an 8-8 team (or worse) into the playoffs is looming large.

On the positive side... that would make our climb to the top seem less daunting. #playoffs2018

One man's opinion Thursday edition......

The Browns have a double whammy of an expansion level roster, overmatched rookie quarterback and the attitude of building for next year. Despite these major negatives, the Steelers are not worth the risk of laying this big number on the road versus a long-time division rival.

The Steelers already have lost to the Eagles, Dolphins and Ravens away from Heinz Field. Ben Roethlisbergers touchdown-tointerception ratio on the road is 19-to-19 since 2014. Its a big reason why the Steelers are only 5-12 SU when playing below .500 opponents on the road during the past three seasons. The Steelers also are 1-8 ATS in their last nine November contests....

And, The Steelers swept the Browns last season winning, 30-9 at home and 28-12 on the road. They are 6-1 SU, 5-2 ATS during the past seven in the series. The under has cashed six of the last seven times the teams have met......

So? Well that 1-8 ATS is kind of an intriguing offer so.....

BUF +4' over Cincinnati

DAL -7 over Baltimore

CLE +7' over Pittsburgh

And WASH -2', MIA even and SEA -6, GO BROWNS!

Zoey has no NFL affiliations, She follows Australian Rules Football, Mexican League Baseball and the New Jersey Devils. But she has done......ALL THE COMMODORES singing "BRICKHOUSE"...CAUSE THAT LADY"S STACKED & THAT'S A FACT. AIN'T HOLDING NOTHING BACK :) :D

740full-mia-zarring.jpg

Buffalo at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

24 20

Pittsburgh at Cleveland 1:00 PM

27 17

Baltimore at Dallas 1:00 PM

20 31

Thanksgiving Dinner with some Zoey & Commodores Z..Give her the wink ;) (You can thank me later)................GO BROWNS!! DENNIS NORTHCUTT..WHO's NEXT MAN UP!!

CLE-QB-Robert Griffin III-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 705 | CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 15-25, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 35, RH 54% WIND CHILL 23

Yeah I want to be there watching an 0-10 team.....but there's always the chance for an NFL classic! (BROWNS die hard thinking 101 )

Oh Sunday am CLE +9' and the OVER/UNDER went from open 49 to now 44, that's a big move!

Zoey has been given her outright release.

Several times.

Z

You need to keep her- if she just keeps going against the grain and picking the Browns to win every week. LOL, notice how the Survivor pool is going? Damn, maybe use reverse logic as I did, and start picking the Browns to lose every week. :D I'm getting ready for the parade.

In all seriousness Z that was pathetic. No edge contain, no pass rush, no run game, no nothing. Hue the pussy, PUSSY, PUSSY, kicks that FG down by 2 scores. The Idjit goes for the non fake punt earlier in the year on his own side, and now he doesn't have the balls to take a chance when his defense hasn't stopped the Squealers all day? 95% probability at 0-16. It's just so sad.

Bum of the day- Erving or McClown- you pick.

You need to keep her- if she just keeps going against the grain and picking the Browns to win every week. LOL, notice how the Survivor pool is going? Damn, maybe use reverse logic as I did, and start picking the Browns to lose every week. :D I'm getting ready for the parade.

In all seriousness Z that was pathetic. No edge contain, no pass rush, no run game, no nothing. Hue the pussy, PUSSY, PUSSY, kicks that FG down by 2 scores. The Idjit goes for the non fake punt earlier in the year on his own side, and now he doesn't have the balls to take a chance when his defense hasn't stopped the Squealers all day? 95% probability at 0-16. It's just so sad.

Bum of the day- Erving or McClown- you pick.

Erving is the worst football player we have ever employed.

And that includes Steve Zahursky and Ken Dorsey.

Z

Erving is the worst football player we have ever employed.

And that includes Steve Zahursky and Ken Dorsey.

Z

Lol.. I forgot about Zakursky..

BUF @ CIN (-3.0)
BUF 27 CIN 13

Final: BUF 16 CIN 12 - W/W

BLT @ DAL (-7.0)
DAL 34 BLT 23

Final: DAL 27 BLT 17 - W/W

PTG @ CLE (+7.5)
PTG 38 CLE 26

Final: PTG 24 CLE 9 - WW/WW

Perfection! Sorry to see Zoey go... I'd have been right on her tail by season's end.

**2016 Week 11** .. Prev ..... This ..... YTD
Straight-up .......... 19-16-1 .... 4-0 ... 23-16-1
Vs. the spread ...... 13-23 ...... 4-0 .... 17-23

Archived