THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump picks sessions as AG and it's strike one for me..

Clevfan4life

“knowledge that this drug is dangerous, you cannot play with it, it is not funny, it's not something to laugh about . . . and to send that message with clarity that good people don't smoke marijuana.” Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

Strike one and he hasn't even been sworn in. He said he'd surround himself with the smartest people. Well anyone that says good people don't smoke marijuana is a clueless fucktwat that probably ought not to have ever held any kind of office. There's "good people" right here in OH that got prescribed pain meds and ended up getting hooked on heroin because of them. Broadstroking everyone that smokes marijuana as bad? Done. If that pick goes through you can set the timer on this new alt right experiment. In fact if sessions does fuck with states trying to legalize it, I guarantee a lot of the internet mouth breathers that were responsible for putting Trump over will abandon him overnight. Countdown to landslide barring another run by HRC.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's a little r etarded. I hate that already. I might not imbibe in pot but it's a harmless drug in the grand scheme of things. It's certainly a lot less harmful than Opiates and Amphetimines which are perfectly legal through perscription. It's also a lot less harmful than Tobacco and Alcohol which are just legal no questions asked.

But to be honest, Cleve, you've been biased against Trump all along. No matter what he did you already have a hate-on for him and it's been clear to everyone.

I said it's strike one. He's got two more to go to convince a lot of people he's not who we thought he was. I could reverse that called strike if he comes out and says my ag is against pot and that's fine, but no one from my admin will make statements like that.

I said it's strike one. He's got two more to go to convince a lot of people he's not who we thought he was. I could reverse that called strike if he comes out and says my ag is against pot and that's fine, but no one from my admin will make statements like that.

Strike one? You've been obsessively complaining about him since even before the election.

Strike one? You've been obsessively complaining about him since even before the election.

Well yeah i'm a normal human being. Normal human beings are put off by the things that come out of that mans mouth. People with true class are not Trump fans. But he won the election so i'm like ok he's got 4 years to win my vote. If he appoints a guy that can make the statement "good people don't smoke pot"...than yeah that's strike numero uno. It's not a complete deal breaker but it's close.

He's got two more to go to convince a lot of people he's not who we thought he was.

Stuart

Oh shut up Cleve. He doesn't have to convince shit. Who the fuck do you libfucks think you are that you merit attention? You liberals have been rendered irrelevant so fuck off.

Trump is who you libfucks and the media made him out to be, not who you thought he was...there will be no convincing you assholes no matter what Trump does.

I get what you're saying and I partially agree. I don't think people with a lot of class are Trump fans. I know I'm certainly not a fan of his, but I'm ambivalent at worst about his agenda at this time. People are trying to crucify the guy and he's not even president yet. He has yet to make one decision that does anything because none of these people are even in their positions at the moment. I know Trump is crass and crude, but I have yet to see any real evidence of him being a racist. A sexist, maybe, but if we're being honest, a lot of guys... a whole lot of guys, are sexist. I'm not saying it's right but it's a fact of life. So yeah the guy comes off as a douche but so far the left has really, really, really exaggerated his faults to the point where people believe fiction to be fact. Sort of like people believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

I get what you're saying and I partially agree. I don't think people with a lot of class are Trump fans. I know I'm certainly not a fan of his, but I'm ambivalent at worst about his agenda at this time. People are trying to crucify the guy and he's not even president yet. He has yet to make one decision that does anything because none of these people are even in their positions at the moment. I know Trump is crass and crude, but I have yet to see any real evidence of him being a racist. A sexist, maybe, but if we're being honest, a lot of guys... a whole lot of guys, are sexist. I'm not saying it's right but it's a fact of life. So yeah the guy comes off as a douche but so far the left has really, really, really exaggerated his faults to the point where people believe fiction to be fact. Sort of like people believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

For the most part i was ambivalent too, i was like whatever at least i don't have to see hillary or bill ever again. But like before he's even been sworn in he's picking guys like this sessions doosh. I'm sorry but that quoted statement is the most facepalming thing i've read all year. I thought we had gotten past these crusty old incontinent white men that still think satan is in the blunts. Basically all the shit Ed's been promising us for months shows signs of unraveling quick.

Have you had a look around these forums lately?

Right? Tiamat rides in on a golden chariot with "pretentious" written across the side, tells us how much better he is than us for not getting involved in the threads, gets involved in the threads, and then rides off for a shorter period of time than he said he'd be gone...

Right? Tiamat rides in on a golden chariot with "pretentious" written across the side, tells us how much better he is than us for not getting involved in the threads, gets involved in the threads, and then rides off for a shorter period of time than he said he'd be gone...

Bolded - not really.

Also, until I start a thread about how I 'saved America', you can dispense with any title you have for me.

well, we DID save America with the dems arse-kicking in the elections.

meanwhile, the leftist brownshirts are back to angrily creating false narratives because they lost.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/19/listen-mark-levin-skewers-the-liberal-media-over-their-attempts-to-smear-jeff-sessions-character/

the closer they can get to their imaginary utopian marxist gov, the happier and more intolerably arrogant asswipe they get.

and now that it's going to be kicked to the curb... they are hateful and mouthy as hell.

We gave obaMao a chance - and he blew it to hell many, many, many times.

if you aren't a liberal free stuff giver, you are their enemy, no matter that they either have to grab at straws,

or invent false narratives that they can use.

w-a-a-a-a-a--a.

Archived