THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump picks sessions as AG and it's strike one for me..

Clevfan4life

You're a fucking idiot. Everyone knows that Shirley tranny.

You're an old valor stealing drunk sitting at home on your couch in your underwear doing nothing but taking up oxygen and your wife can't wait for you to kick it so she can try to do something meaningful with what time she's got left....and everyone knows that.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're an old valor stealing drunk sitting at home on your couch in your underwear doing nothing but taking up oxygen and your wife can't wait for you to kick it so she can try to do something meaningful with what time she's got left....and everyone knows that.

Care to take me on and find out boy? I 'll knock your faggot ass in the dirt. Then we'll see who is the 'stolen valor'. Lmao.

Care to take me on and find out boy? I 'll knock your faggot ass in the dirt. Then we'll see who is the 'stolen valor'. Lmao.

Here's how it would go....I would yank you up out of that wheelchair and immediately put you in this...

than after I dropped your lifeless carcass to the ground you'd get this...

and there's no court in this entire country that would understand the beating i put on you even if you agreed and hell, even if you picked the fight. No court. I'd be in jail for years for what i'd do to you. You wouldn't probably wouldn't survive so where would that leave me? In jail for a very long time for killing an old beligerant drunk codger.

and there's no court in this entire country that would understand the beating i put on you even if you agreed and hell, even if you picked the fight. No court. I'd be in jail for years for what i'd do to you. You wouldn't probably wouldn't survive so where would that leave me? In jail for a very long time for killing an old beligerant drunk codger.

Dude, you wouldn't last 20 seconds. You have no idea.

And don't think i've forgotten the last time you talked tough with me then ran to zombo when you got it back. That was "definitve" proof what a pussy you are. There's no coming back from that. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you run to the board owner the instant someone throws your tough guy act in your face. That's honeslty the first time i've ever experienced that and in all honesty it invalidates every claim you make about yourself here. That's why i beleive the valor stealing stuff about you. I personally witnessed what a blubbering vagina you are with full proof.

And don't think i've forgotten the last time you talked tough with me then ran to zombo when you got it back. That was "definitve" proof what a pussy you are. There's no coming back from that. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you run to the board owner the instant someone throws your tough guy act in your face. That's honeslty the first time i've ever experienced that and in all honesty it invalidates every claim you make about yourself here. That's why i beleive the valor stealing stuff about you. I personally witnessed what a blubbering vagina you are with full proof.

You live in a fat boy fantasy. I'm calling you out fat boy. I'll show you what a fucking man is fat boy.

Just so everyone knows, the last time diehard started this shit he ran to zombo when I told him in a matter of fact way what would happen if he and I did the man dance. And I got the TO despite dh starting the shit. So please no one even remotely fall for this little man syndrome he's got going on here. I know most of you know what's what, but just so you all know what he does when his feelings get hurt.....and the little buttpussy goes on and on about millennials.

Just so everyone knows, the last time diehard started this shit he ran to zombo when I told him in a matter of fact way what would happen if he and I did the man dance. And I got the TO despite dh starting the shit. So please no one even remotely fall for this little man syndrome he's got going on here. I know most of you know what's what, but just so you all know what he does when his feelings get hurt.....and the little buttpussy goes on and on about millennials.

You lie like a little bitch. Keep it up pussy. You're a fucking COWARD.

I'm sorry was I the little buttpussy that ran to the board owner when my feelings got hurt? or was that you? yeah it was you tough guy. I'm so skerred of a little bitch that runs to the board owner over internet flaming. There's no way you've ever actually seen combat let alone a fist fight. There's no way. No one that's ever actually fought....it would like never even enter their minds to go running off like a schoolyard bitch.

Archived