THE BROWNS BOARD

Shut Up and Act

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For too long republicans sat back and said nothing about double standards and being treated unfairly. I'm glad to see liberals get called on their bad behavior. Pence was a guest at that theater with his family and he was ambushed by the cast at the end of the show. It was bully behavior by the left. What is the best way to stop bullying but to take them head on.

I think you're saying that we ignore all the times that Obama was ambushed from a bully pulpit when he didn't have a mic to defend himself, while the crowd cheered about it.

One time some guy yelled "You lie" at him but that was roundly condemned. This is celebrated.

I can't think of anything that happened to Obama that compares to this. The guy who was out of line and yelled Obama lied was roundly criticized. I have heard some say Obama got booed at Nascar or other sporting events. That is what cannot be helped and part of being a politician. What didn't happen is Nascar drivers or sports figures taking to the microphone with Obama in the audience and giving him a lecture on how they don't trust him or his policies.

Stuart

This topic is just another repeat of a false narrative told by inherently disingenuous/in denial liberals..

Same story different topic.

Obama and democrats got the same treatment that Trump and Republicans are getting....uh huh, sure he did.

Christians are equally as bad as Muslims...remember the Crusades?

The media bias is really the same on both sides...OMG just watch FOX News! Proof right there!

So what if refugee Muslims go on a raping spree in Europe?...white people rape too.

On the lighter side: Republican politicians say just as many stupid things as Democrat politicians.

(Recall the thread on that topic? LOL That false assumption got destroyed, dems proven clearly to be more stupid.)

It is crystal clear that a liberals main objective is to defend their side, not to seek the truth. What is good for the country is secondary.

Until libfucks learn to come to grips with the truth, nothing will ever get solved.

StuartYou don't matter.Although I'm sure glad you happen to be on the side of good.Trying to debate a liberal with an IQ as low as yours is torturous.

I have a higher iq than you assume. Your constant pressure of trying to ridicule me sooner or later will pass. You don't know me it's just what I've put out there and for you to use it as ammo is only proof that you're paying attention to my every move. Have a good day buddy.

I have a higher iq than you assume. Your constant pressure of trying to ridicule me sooner or later will pass. You don't know me it's just what I've put out there and for you to use it as ammo is only proof that you're paying attention to my every move. Have a good day buddy.

Stuart

Got it there little fella, you the man!

Why do u even converse with him? He's a steeler fan that hangs out on a cleveland forum. He's one of two things.....one of the most pathetic pieces of shit known to the internet or someones alt. Im not sure which but either way he's pretty pathetic and not worth an ounce of ur consideration. I mean have u seen for how long now he's been chirping me with his blinded out posts? He knows ive got him on ignore and still for at least a year im constantly seeing him in my threads right after a post. He's sprung so hard......just put him on ignore. He's not a browns fan. And what is this place called again?

Why do u even converse with him? He's a steeler fan that hangs out on a cleveland forum. He's one of two things.....one of the most pathetic pieces of shit known to the internet or someones alt. Im not sure which but either way he's pretty pathetic and not worth an ounce of ur consideration. I mean have u seen for how long now he's been chirping me with his blinded out posts? He knows ive got him on ignore and still for at least a year im constantly seeing him in my threads right after a post. He's sprung so hard......just put him on ignore. He's not a browns fan. And what is this place called again?

Stinkhole is just trying like hell to receive my ire and I actually enjoy the banter.. Stinkhole and I think along the same way politically but we are so different at the same time. For instance, if we both wear jeans with a rip in them...I've worked in mine as he bought his that way.

I'll talk to Stinkhole fuck it but hey it's seriously unfair to ban Ghoolie and then let other insulting fans of another team stay.

Yeah that is weird,like i said i think its because stinky is someones alt. Heck it might be ghoolie who knows. I just wonder if a steelers forum would tolerate one of us there doing what stanky fuck does

bet he's got a ton of alts huh?

Well not exactly it's been various forms of that but he has had plenty of names. He is not Stuart I can guarantee you that.

Most of us originally met on the AOL sports boards Kama the one for the Cleveland Browns. Stan zombo me horta Goolie etcetera.

Used to try to get kicked off AOL and call out the president of America online telling him he was coming to his house drag him outside and f****** in the ass in the front yard in front of his wife and kids. He's a good guy he's just crazy.

WSS

I'll talk to Stinkhole fuck it but hey it's seriously unfair to ban Ghoolie and then let other insulting fans of another team stay.

Waah waah no fair!

You've been whining about me being here for quite some time now, yet you can't point to anything I've posted that would come close to a Ghoolie masterpiece.

Grow up One Post.

Are you brain-damaged? What the f*** are you talking about Cleve?

WSS

Im saying i bet u know who stuart is. I have a hunch he's one of the cunt codges around here, like maybe even a dh alt. The living in his moms basementbsteelers fan thing is a ruse is what im suggesting. Whether im right or not is obviously up for discussion but what exactly is your reading comprehension issue with the premise of my theory?

Bet u know who stuart is tho. And it isnt some basement dwelling steelers ngr fgt is it? Thats just the role he plays. But he plays it well ill fully admit

Stuart

Seems you've brought to light from this sudden barrage of posts that your butthurt is not only about me rubbing your nose in your own doo doo, its the fact that it's a Steeler fan doing it.

You pathetic loser piece of shit. You are an embarrassment.

The last I looked we all are citizens of the US and want the same things for our country. I hate your fuckin fat ass because you're a unsuccessful, stammering, stuttering, blathering liberal....not because you're a browns fan.

Yeah, I know you aint getting this, but somebody is.

Stuart

Seems you've brought to light from this sudden barrage of posts that your butthurt is not only about me rubbing your nose in your own doo doo, its the fact that it's a Steeler fan doing it.

You pathetic loser piece of shit. You are an embarrassment.

The last I looked we all are citizens of the US and want the same things for our country. I hate your fuckin fat ass because you're a unsuccessful, stammering, stuttering, blathering liberal....not because you're a browns fan.

Yeah, I know you aint getting this, but somebody is.

I take offense to this. You aren't a US citizen, you're a Steelers fan. Should be a completely different birth certificate n shit.

Archived