THE BROWNS BOARD

Forcing Racism

One Post

StuartNo one wants to read a sentence more than once to understand what it is you're trying to say either dork.

Yep I'm a big dork and I'll take that over a Steelers fan any day in the year...any year. Go to the mall and buy your fancy clothes while I put wind in my face and wear my boots.

I see where liberals would feel some sort of way about the confederate flag, but it also came to be part of the souths self-identity well beyond the war. It symbolizes their home and culture. I don't see it as an overt sign of racism. I mean people have accepted the results of the civil war. It's just part of who they are. No one worries about people with their puerto rican flags or mexican flags that you see flown all around. This is pretty much the same thing in my opinon

LynyrdSynyrd-logo.jpg

john_schneider_general_lee.jpg

BIK-FLAG.jpg

just for reference

hqdefault.jpg

screen_shot_20150630_at_11.33.12_pm.png

flag-of-hate.jpg

HwHuI.png

so I mean I just think it's part of being from the south. I see no problem with people using it as a symbol of their home and their pride in it. I mean don't Clevelanders defend Cleveland to the death from national haters? It's because we're proud of Cleveland with all it's faults. It's the same for them. I don't think the majority of the call to destroy the confederate flag is coming from the southern minorities. I feel pretty confident that it's Northern and Westerners behind that.

Archived