THE BROWNS BOARD

Myron Ebell

MLD Woody

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ebell is worse than nothing. That's where I'm coming from. Even if the previous lead made 0 progress, it's better than going backwards.

Fuck your generation. We (baby boomers) will be dead and don't give a flying fuck about you or your fucking polution. He he he he he.

Have you guys ever wondered why the richest guys on our planet all seemingly have giant boners for colonizing mars....just for starters. It's one thing to talk about mining shit in space and bringing it back....but these guys are betting literally billions on getting to other planets to live. Think they know something we dont or arent being told?

Thanks for pointing out another issue, Cleve, even lower on my list of things to give a s*** about than even climate change.

Colonizing Mars rank's right down there with Beanie Baby collections.

WSS

I beleive you missed the point wholesale steve. I wasnt pointing it out as something anybody that works for a living should give two fucks about. The only people who do are basically the people who can afford to.

But since you brought it up so......you did read what trump wants nasa to focus on instead of stupid climate research right? I do beleive you moonwalked into another typical steve contradiction.

And as we've concluded before typical Steve is that I'm right and you guys are pissed about it.

But seriously Cleve no matter what your angle is I don't care about billionaires for the most part or what kind of s*** they spend their time thinking about.

WSS

It isnt a matter of caring, but in typical steve fashion ur whiffing and strawmanning left and right.

A murderous dictator but swell at leading, amiright?

One mans murderous dictator is another mans freefom fighter. After reading what went on in cuba, and south america in general, during that time i fully understand those men. Its not black and white. And yes after reading gueveras own writings my esteem of the man increased.

In case you havent caught on, the U.S propaganda machine in the days long before the internet.....they smeared the fuck out of anyone that defied the will of the U.S. So the general consensus about global figures was dictated through the lens of U.S state dept. Its a little bit harder these days with the internet to completely bullshit the american public, but most americans are still zoo animals who cant think for themselves and see no reason to try to find shit out for themselves even though if u dig enuff now

The Cubans might not want to celebrate too hard as the new Pres elect has a different immigration plans in the near future. The feeling to exile will quickly be taken away by a new Administration for illegals to enter.

Run fast and bring your children before January you cigar rolling mother fuckers!

Stuart

Statement by Obama on the Passing of Fidel Castro

"At this time of Fidel Castro’s passing, we extend a hand of friendship to the Cuban people. We know that this moment fills Cubans – in Cuba and in the United States – with powerful emotions, recalling the countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individual lives, families, and of the Cuban nation. History will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him. Today, we offer condolences to Fidel Castro’s family, and our thoughts and prayers are with the Cuban people"

"Our thoughts and prayers with the Cuban people?" No they're not. As if you pray.

If at anytime you should have prayed for the Cuban people, it was when Castro was alive.

President-Elect Donald J. Trump Statement:

“Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades. Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights.

“While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too long, and toward a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they so richly deserve.

“Though the tragedies, deaths and pain caused by Fidel Castro cannot be erased, our administration will do all it can to ensure the Cuban people can finally begin their journey toward prosperity and liberty.

Archived