THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No flag on that punt return.wow

gigantic example of a block in the back by the squealers.

no...call. on the TD, subsequent calls on the Browns cb's.

but no call on the squealer TE blocking a defender away from the guy who caught the

ball for a TD. I've seen it called on other teams, including the Browns.

The Browns oline needs players, Greco needs to retire, he got manhandled badly again for

a sack AND a holding call. Come on, SERIOUSLY ?

Earlier in the game, on the long throw to Coleman, the squealer defender had both hands on Coleman's chest...

edges him backward...and makes the interception. No....freakin....pass interference on THAT CALL ??? WTF?

Browns drafting a safety in the first round - bank on it.

Maybe a lb instead of a DE. Kessler short circuits under pressure - seeing too many times now. And his arm

is hurting him - more weakness in the throws after that hit than usual.

Irving at center is way, way too slow to react on stunts. Not one catch by a Browns TE. ???

Shelton trainwrecks their offensive line, got a big sack. When he was out of the game, they ran up the middle

like crazy. It helps that the refs wouldn't call holding where there most certainly was holding on the squealers.

I think Flugels is right - Horton's defense is never going to really work, like it hasn't worked before.

and, AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHP(*YUTYOIJH !

I cannot believe how bad erving is. It boggles the mind how people saw him as a first round pick.

Throw in the Bitonio injury, Greco slowing down, it's not good.

What seemed a strong O line 2 years ago, to this. Ouch

i really want the Browns to make an amazing comeback and get the upset, but mccown is so anti-clutch i don't see it happening. Put in Hogan for the last bit of gametime? or pryor, or a juggs machine, or the homeless man who suggested drafting manziel, anyone else at this point.

Archived