THE BROWNS BOARD

Dont go to remaining home games

BrownsfaninPa

For all the dedicated Browns fans who spend lots of money each week to drive from all over and see the Browns play at home, I urge you to save you time , effort, and your money and don't purchase anymore home tickets. I cant speak for all the season ticket holders, your tickets are already paid for,. As I see it, you lose either way. This team is not what it should be. And until the paying fans start showing their disapproval of this teams lack of winning, I will not support this team no more. Enough is enough. My dedication to cheering for tis team has now died. The Cleveland Browns are no longer worth even saying they belong a Professional football team. There is nothing professional about this team. I no longer care what this team does, who they draft etc. I no longer buy memorabilia as a collectors item. The only thing I can collect about this team is losing seasons for the past 18 yrs.

Hell, just matter of factly speaking I don't see why anyone would want to go. I'm sitting there watching these guys in 30-something degree weather and snow watching the worst team by far in the NFL get curb stomped. Seriously kudos to you guys because given those variables you, quite literally, couldn't pay me to watch a game live this year.

Yeah, I really, REALLY try not to think this way, but Jesus guys...

How does a Steeler team with only 13 sacks all year completely blow us up? How could we make NO adjustments? How do our RB's continue to get obliterated behind the line of scrimmage? I know we're a very young team, but how is there NO progress being made on offense?

I was more angry yesterday than I have ever been...

Remember last year when we had like 4 sacks all year apart from when we got 16 against the titans about 49ers combined? This steelers D is pretty woeful. I mean, not as bad as ours, but still bad by NFL standards.

This might be a good idea if we had a veteran team. But I think it's counterproductive to refuse to support our team which is a bunch of kids.

I want them to feel the Dawg Pound love and come out with their hair on fire next year.

I live outside Tampa and I don't go to games. I watch NFL Game Day and they never show the Browns. They show highlights of the opponent every week and laugh. I'm sick of hearing them laugh. Yesterday the Host said "Don't worry the Browns will trade away their pick for 16 other guys"

The only way to change what's happening is to stop paying! As long as they're getting rich; why should they care?

Fucking homos.

These guys need our support more than ever.

Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.

I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.

Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.

Z

Fucking homos.

I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.

Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.

Z

I went to two games live this year....which is more than I have for any year since "the return". So, comparatively, I think I did my part.

I went to two games live this year....which is more than I have for any year since "the return". So, comparatively, I think I did my part.

You're good, Gip.

Not like I am keeping a list or anything.

Ok, I am keeping a list.

Z

I split my season tickets with my cousin, and I love the cold weather games. So on to this week's NYG game, with a great tailgate party.

Yeah, nothing gets me more upset than watching the Steelers come in here and kicking our ass, but it's no reason for me to stop going.

My hope is that this year is rock bottom. Look at it this way, if you can....the analytic guys analyzed the 2016 draft, and learned from it. No more trading down, get the BPA. At least I hope they look at it that way.

Fucking homos.

Z

I'm all in & will not miss a game this year. We need to, as previously stated, send a message of support by OUT NUMBERING opposing fans at OUR home games. It bothers me a great deal that so many Browns Season Ticket Holders either sell or give away their tickets. Try putting your asses IN the seats you paid for & show these kids we are with them no matter what!

I totally agree with Z's comments.

Mike

I know it was pitiful, but center/right of the oline and the pass defense was hopeless.

The Browns have been doing what they were doing, and they were competitive.

After a while, so many games, it's all they can do, they can't do anything else, and

teams have their number now.

When can you lock in good season tickets with great seats for next year? This presents an opportunity for the long term future if you want great seats from here on out. Several decades ago that is what my nephew did with the Broncos and now he takes one person to the game and sells the other two every game in prime seating for a fortune. And if he can't make the game he doubles that fortune. It also enabled him to get great Superbowl seats each time they have gone since the Elway era began. Those extra seats have made him a fortune while still having the option of going to the best games. He started doing this in his late teens when Denver was "not so good (pre-Elway)". Those tickets transferred well with him to the new stadium and sell for top $$. It more than pays for the games he goes to every year plus playoffs.

So put your money with your loyalty as soon as you can. Buy them in the name of any late teen in the family so they can ride for years to come (although the apocryphal tale is you can actually inherit your prime seats in Denver if you have had them in the family that long).

When can you lock in good season tickets with great seats for next year? This presents an opportunity for the long term future if you want great seats from here on out. Several decades ago that is what my nephew did with the Broncos and now he takes one person to the game and sells the other two every game in prime seating for a fortune. And if he can't make the game he doubles that fortune. It also enabled him to get great Superbowl seats each time they have gone since the Elway era began. Those extra seats have made him a fortune while still having the option of going to the best games. He started doing this in his late teens when Denver was "not so good (pre-Elway)". Those tickets transferred well with him to the new stadium and sell for top $$. It more than pays for the games he goes to every year plus playoffs.

So put your money with your loyalty as soon as you can. Buy them in the name of any late teen in the family so they can ride for years to come (although the apocryphal tale is you can actually inherit your prime seats in Denver if you have had them in the family that long).

Nice post. The Browns will eventually work themselves out of this (of course the million dollar question is when?). The NFL is set up to make all teams competitive. Only by shooting ourselves in the foot have the Browns beaten the odds to remain a cellar dweller as long as we have.

Nice post. The Browns will eventually work themselves out of this (of course the million dollar question is when?). The NFL is set up to make all teams competitive. Only by shooting ourselves in the foot have the Browns beaten the odds to remain a cellar dweller as long as we have.

The glass is half full. Carpe Diem! :)

It only gets competitive for us if we can keep our coaching staff and absolutely NAIL THE DRAFT. I won't lie to you, I'm worried about our draft picks. Corey Coleman did NOT have a good game. I haven't even HEARD Nassib's name lately, and Ogbah isn't doing much either. We never, and I mean NEVER get to the QB. Our QB says "hike", and he's already screwed. The opposition hikes the ball, and they have ALL DAY. How is that possible? How can we not get pressure...EVER? The one time we executed a terrific blitz, all we could do was force an incomplete pass. Big Ben threw basically a BLIND PASS to the middle of the field, and we couldn't get our hands on it. Obviously, he threw it there because it was probably safe, but still. It was our best chance for a turnover. And you want the worst part? Joe Haden should've absolutely DESTROYED Ben. What happened, you ask?? Haden rushed in untouched, and on his approach...actually went for Ben's pump fake. That's right. Haden somehow forgot that Ben does that more than almost EVERY OTHER QB, and Haden left his feet, and lost his chance to hit the one QB who has tortured our franchise for years. If Haden had the correct discipline, he could've run FULL SPEED into Ben and knocked him out of the universe. You know why? Because when a QB does a pump fake, he's not protecting himself. Had Haden kept on his running course, NOT gone for his pump fake, he would've DRILLED Ben so hard. Oh, and another thing...when a QB is pump faking the ball, he obviously has ONE HAND ON IT. So if Haden knocks Ben silly right there, maybe the ball comes out. Just maybe we get one of those TURNOVER THINGIES!!!

I'm at my wit's end. I really am.

Following football as long as I have I have seen the worst of them rise from the bottom of the heap to win super bowls. All of your NFL teams have eventually been able to dig themselves out from the pit.

My two cents with the Browns are they have been like a builder constantly tearing down a house to replace the foundation. The answer for me has always been to get good football people in place at head coach and GM and then be patient with them. We have had so many hands at the tiller especially with our drafts we have nothing in place long term. No long term vision or plan. Everything has been in a state of flux and it shows. Every time we bring in new people we start over again. We start over again and then don't have the patience to wait things out until we turn things around.

How many head coaches and GM's have we had since 99? It has been a revolving door.

I think there's a miscommunication. No one is suggesting to stop supporting the Browns. I still plan to watch via the nfl network through thick and thin. But to spend my hard earned money to go sit down in the freezing cold and watch this abomination play football? Even if I lived up there that would be a hard pass for me. If that makes me a "bad fan" so be it. I don't see how choosing to stay indoors is a mortal sin given this lousy season we're a part of.

True, but trading down doesn't help. You get put in a draft position for a reason, and trying to out-smart the system is just plain dumb.

True, but trading down doesn't help. You get put in a draft position for a reason, and trying to out-smart the system is just plain dumb.

The Browns org. have made a lot of mistakes since returning to the NFL in 99. Mudfly had an excellent post on the downside of trading down instead of trading up. I would just like to see us learn from our mistakes. What NFL team commissions a $100,000 study a few years ago to find the best QB in the draft using analytics and then doesn't follow their own recommendation? The Browns. The problem is the GM who had commissioned the study had by the time of the draft been replaced by a new GM who had different ideas. The Browns haven't had any continuity with each HC and GM usually coming in with a different vision, different schemes and ideas and then that all gets scrapped after 2 seasons and we start again. Have we ever thought it may take more than 2 seasons to turn things around?

There are some people who post on the Browns Board who would have done better in making decisions than those making the big bucks with the Browns who are supposed to be the professionals.

Fer sure Ag, we're gonna put in for seat improvement next year. Our seats aren't bad, 20 yard line row 9 lower Deck. But in a perfect world, I'd like to be 10 rows higher and one section closer to the 50. Problem is,I doubt anyone in those sections will just walk away- they'll get auctioned off on eBay. Same reason I tell people they're nuts for me to just walk away. To buy back in when the Browns start playing well would cost around $10,000 per seat. PS,we put the Chargers tickets up for sale, and I doubt we can get more than $20 for them, my pal's family will use them if they don't sell. I'm not putting in 400 miles of driving on Christmas Eve.

Man you guys are impressive..... I feel violated just buying the NFL Package and knowing that the Browns are only getting 1/32nd of my money.

The Browns org. have made a lot of mistakes since returning to the NFL in 99. Mudfly had an excellent post on the downside of trading down instead of trading up. I would just like to see us learn from our mistakes. What NFL team commissions a $100,000 study a few years ago to find the best QB in the draft using analytics and then doesn't follow their own recommendation? The Browns. The problem is the GM who had commissioned the study had by the time of the draft been replaced by a new GM who had different ideas. The Browns haven't had any continuity with each HC and GM usually coming in with a different vision, different schemes and ideas and then that all gets scrapped after 2 seasons and we start again. Have we ever thought it may take more than 2 seasons to turn things around?

There are some people who post on the Browns Board who would have done better in making decisions than those making the big bucks with the Browns who are supposed to be the professionals.

I've been in the "no trade down" club for quite some time.

Guys, this HAS to be rock bottom.

Archived