THE BROWNS BOARD

ObamaCare

One Post

But it's $700 penalty if you don't have insurance come tax time (per adult). Or 2.5%

If you make a measly ~$28,000/year and can't afford $300/mo for insurance then they'll ding you for $700 at tax time. Pretty crazy

7,8,9,1k a month or $700 penalty.?

Gee why don't any of the millennials sign up? What a great system. I remember when mine was $330 a month and paid my co-pays out of my cars ash tray.

I know plenty of white people either on the subsidy or actual Medicaid in various stages of need.

I also have absolutely no problem with the mandate. It should spread to everyone who gets assistance as well.

WSS

If you're in need then God bless but its the generation of welfare receiptiitants that make the whole thing shady. A whole family of disabled people while some that need health care are scraping by because they work for a living? It's not right.

If you're in need then God bless but its the generation of welfare receiptiitants that make the whole thing shady. A whole family of disabled people while some that need health care are scraping by because they work for a living? It's not right.

It depends what you mean by scraping by. If you make 15.5 you are eligible for Medicaid.

I'd have no problem with these people paying a hundred bucks a month. American Medical Care is a valuable commodity. We lose sight of that if we've never had any responsibility.

WSS

Archived