Corey lemioner

Freeagency duron harmon ss(patriots)

2017 2 round draft

Round 1

Myles Garrett

Round 1 sidney jones

Round 2 jarrad davis

Round 2 justin evans

Only doing 2 rounds because most likely these would be startters and im also expecting compensatory picks added.

Starting lineup

Justin evans fs

Duron harmon ss

Sidney jones cb

Joe haden cb

Jarrad davis lolb

Christian kirksey mlb

Jamie collins rolb

De emanuel ogbah

Nt danny shelton

Dt desmond bryant

De myles Garrett

Lt joe thomas

Lg joe bitino

C austin rieter

Rg john greco

Rt shon Coleman

Qb Robert griffin

Rb isiah crowell

Wrterrell pryor

Wrandrew hawkins

Wr corey Coleman

Te gary barnige

Release tramon Williams josh mccown

Swith to 43 defense what u think ?

1) You forgot to include re-signing Pazstor. He'll be relatively cheap and very talented.

2) Greco is done. Cut him also.

3) Not sure why you're resigning these guys - lemonier and taylor should be cut as well.

4) Meder is DT beside Shelton - Bryant is a DE, not a DT.

5) Nassib isn't a starter at present. Start Bryant.

6) I find it hard to believe you'd pry Harmon away from Belichick.

7) RG3 is not the quarterback of the present, let alone the future.

8) Reiter isn't the worst C, but i wouldn't start him.

Question will be if the Browns consider Trubiski (or someone else) a true franchise qb. That trumps everything else- even drafting Garrett. Guys like Suh and Clowney aren't going to get their teams to the SB by themselves.

Question will be if the Browns consider Trubiski (or someone else) a true franchise qb.

And there it is in a nutshell. I just do not trust this FO to know the difference. And is Trubiski REALLY a franchise QB? Or are we just ignoring the running car and hiding behind the chainsaws because we are the Browns. It's what we do. We've been stuck in that horror movie since 1999, hence the t-shirt with all those "franchise" QBs. Just add another. WTF!! For once lets just be George Costanza and take the running car.

And there it is in a nutshell. I just do not trust this FO to know the difference. And is Trubiski REALLY a franchise QB? Or are we just ignoring the running car and hiding behind the chainsaws because we are the Browns. It's what we do. We've been stuck in that horror movie since 1999, hence the t-shirt with all those "franchise" QBs. Just add another. WTF!! For once lets just be George Costanza and take the running car.

Not sure if Mitch is a "franchise QB" or not, but I know he at least has all of the requisite physical tools, so he'd be starting from a good base. I don't necessarily LOVE the offense he plays in (appears to be kind of a shotgun based spread attack), but the guy can throw, and he can even run a little. He makes VERY good decisions, and with some grooming, would at least have a CHANCE at being a talented starter. The bigger question for OUR team is...can we justify taking him NUMBER DAMN ONE, and miss out on taking a Garrett or Allen? That's what is so tough. You need a young, talented QB, but there AREN'T any "home runs". So what do you do when you NEED something that isn't THERE?

We shall see.

Question will be if the Browns consider Trubiski (or someone else) a true franchise qb. That trumps everything else- even drafting Garrett. Guys like Suh and Clowney aren't going to get their teams to the SB by themselves.

How about this: The Eagles lose all the rest of their games, and they give us another Top 5 pick. That way we can grab Trubisky #1, then take What is there from Allen, Garrett, Peppers, Marlon Humphrey.

There are some obscure references in there that I don't follow.

Not sure if Mitch is a "franchise QB" or not, but I know he at least has all of the requisite physical tools, so he'd be starting from a good base. I don't necessarily LOVE the offense he plays in (appears to be kind of a shotgun based spread attack), but the guy can throw, and he can even run a little. He makes VERY good decisions, and with some grooming, would at least have a CHANCE at being a talented starter. The bigger question for OUR team is...can we justify taking him NUMBER DAMN ONE, and miss out on taking a Garrett or Allen? That's what is so tough. You need a young, talented QB, but there AREN'T any "home runs". So what do you do when you NEED something that isn't THERE?

We shall see.

Pretty much my point. We can see the running car that the D needs (pass rusher) , but the fact is we are now looking at the unknown chainsaws for POSSIBLE help with the O. So take the damn car and trade up for the maybe QB. We have the ammunition to do so and can still get a quality C further down. But then again this FO is not trustworthy after the 4 maybe WR's, most of whom we went for too early. Just tell the truth. Weren't most of you just shaking your heads a bit wondering about some of those choices in terms of where they were made in comparison to where they were on the charts? Add the QB to that as well.

The d is the one area that has showed improvement dispite being on the field the whole game don't touch a defensive player get rid of rg3 he's a cancer and fire trade cut every last lineman and draft new o lineman every problem the browns have starts there the browns should draft at least 5 new lineman in the draft before any other position

The more I watch Von Miller every week, the more I think it's less about finding a QB, and more about finding a guy that can potentially change the game. Von is obviously a VERY rare talent, but if our front office feels like Myles Garrett can be that type of player, we take him.

The more I watch Von Miller every week, the more I think it's less about finding a QB, and more about finding a guy that can potentially change the game. Von is obviously a VERY rare talent, but if our front office feels like Myles Garrett can be that type of player, we take him.

I agree. I don't think you can pass him for any QB in thios draft class.

Don't worry the Browns will draft a project DE/OLB in the 3rd round.

Possibly.....and that may be the appropriate place to do so. With their 4 choices in rounds 1 and 2, they could take a QB, 1-2 OL, 1-2 DBs....and it would not bother me at all.

To me, these are probably more critical positions of need.....even though, yes, we need that pass rusher.

Pretty much my point. We can see the running car that the D needs (pass rusher) , but the fact is we are now looking at the unknown chainsaws for POSSIBLE help with the O. So take the damn car and trade up for the maybe QB. We have the ammunition to do so and can still get a quality C further down. But then again this FO is not trustworthy after the 4 maybe WR's, most of whom we went for too early. Just tell the truth. Weren't most of you just shaking your heads a bit wondering about some of those choices in terms of where they were made in comparison to where they were on the charts? Add the QB to that as well.

I saw one mock having us take Kayaa in the second.

Possibly.....and that may be the appropriate place to do so. With their 4 choices in rounds 1 and 2, they could take a QB, 1-2 OL, 1-2 DBs....and it would not bother me at all.

To me, these are probably more critical positions of need.....even though, yes, we need that pass rusher.

What is this fucking love affair with DBs? If you can't put any pressure on the QB or stop the run what the fuck do good DBs do. Since Haden is the greatest in here and we've had guys who are starters on other teams when they left or got here what have we seen? The Browns defense has sucked for 5 years.

Good defenses have to do all 3.....stop the run......stop the pass.....pressure the QB......

We do none of these things well.....It IS a passing league....so, once we learn to stop the run, we better be prepared to stop the pass as well....neither, alone, will do us any good.....

Id add that a fierce pass defense will take you further.....and will GREATLYassist in getting to the QB

What is this fucking love affair with DBs? If you can't put any pressure on the QB or stop the run what the fuck do good DBs do. Since Haden is the greatest in here and we've had guys who are starters on other teams when they left or got here what have we seen? The Browns defense has sucked for 5 years.

Well, you still have to cover people. You don't think a Ronnie Lott, Ed Reed, Darrell Green like DB would help this team?

Good defenses have to do all 3.....stop the run......stop the pass.....pressure the QB......

We do none of these things well.....It IS a passing league....so, once we learn to stop the run, we better be prepared to stop the pass as well....neither, alone, will do us any good.....

Id add that a fierce pass defense will take you further.....and will GREATLYassist in getting to the QB

I would add that pressure from the front line always makes life in the secondary much easier

Archived