THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No HOLD just 2 hands worth!

God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

God yesterday I watched possibly the best game of the year and now this travesty. It reaffirms my position of no more browns until they can consistently not be an embarrassment. I don't require them to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. I Just don't want to feel like an idiot when I wear a browns cap.

I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

Try being from central pa and wearing it.

I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear :(

Archived