THE BROWNS BOARD

Why do people on the right still get worked up over castro?

Clevfan4life

No m saying im ambivalent. Since i dont know whats true and whats not. No one does. I know for a fact that the cuban expats in florida have lied about alot of things and then lobbied the govt for protections on their sugar crops. There was a libertarian article i read years ago that lambasted the cubans in FL. If i vould find that article still id postbit here, but it was some ye opening shit and called into question alot of things these people claimed. It wasnt a defense of castro, who obviously is not on the libertarians fav 5 list.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, understanding castro is not the same as outright defending him. Never did that. But i am going to flat out say alot of u would be utterly ruthless to people who did in our country what people did in cuba pre castro. Again, paying too much in taxes and having to border british soldiers was just beyond the pale for americans pre revolution. But we judge the cuban revolutionaries who endured far far far far worse....

So good to know right? I mean u cant go somewhere like that without a trip tick am i right?

I've probably told this story before but I was chatting with my buddy Kenny the cop who also DJs on the weekend and he told me the age of consent in Ohio with 16, which it is. He told me that's not the problem however, the problem is finding a 16 year old that wants to f*** somebody as old as her grandfather.

;)

WSS

Archived