THE BROWNS BOARD

Harbaugh loses all Credibility

The Gipper

You are grasping at straws woody. You ought to work for Hillary.

Well....Woody is saying that like Hillary...who had like 2.5 million more actual votes.......that Michigan absolutely controlled this game.

But...they didn't.

OSU...more first downs.

OSU...more than double the number of rushing yards.

OSU...triple the number of turnovers.

Only stat Mich led in was passing yards.

And they led in kickoff return yardage.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I've seen you say well Michigan doesn't have the talent level of osu's underclassmen, biased refs, photoshops, what next? OSU staged a terrorist attack to take the heat off JT? Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.

Holy shit you guys just can't distinguish between one post and another, huh?

- They don't have the same talent level top to bottom. That isn't debatable. It's just a fact and it played a factor. That makes OSU a better team. It isn't some hidden reason why Michigan should have won.

- There is one ref that was kept from reffing this game in 2006 because of pro-OSU bias. Why was he allowed to ref this game?

- The photoshop was in reference to the OP of this thread. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.

Is this all clear to you now?

- I have still yet to hear, from anyone, the justification for allowing the open OSU fan ref to ref. It's ridiculous.

Here is your explanation: because he wasn't.

screen-shot-2016-11-27-at-8-40-05-pm.png

http://www.athensnews.com/news/local/local-businessman-has-interesting-hobby----he-refs/article_ff61a741-18ae-57a0-ba31-a3188493324b.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Again, try not to act as an authority on things you don't know anything about.

I don't see how anyone could think it made sense for this guy to ref the game, when he wasn't allowed to previously.

stfu,Meyer gave you guys a t.d on that fuck punt so quit your bitching

Right, which was a dumb play. Michigan also had dumb/unlucky plays, just like OSU did. In a close game, if those go one way or another, than can be the difference. But this thread was start, by someone else, regarding the officials so that is was we are talking about.

- They don't have the same talent level top to bottom. That isn't debatable. It's just a fact and it played a factor. That makes OSU a better team. It isn't some hidden reason why Michigan should have won.

- There is one ref that was kept from reffing this game in 2006 because of pro-OSU bias. Why was he allowed to ref this game?

- The photoshop was in reference to the OP of this thread. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.

I can easily distinguish when excuses are being made and straws are being grasped at.

I can easily distinguish when excuses are being made and straws are being grasped at.

You seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between what was an excuse for why we lost the game to being with. Case and point, you referenced "photoshop", which literally has 0 to do with how the game was called or turned out.

and again, why was that ref allowed to ref the game?

Please point to anything in this thread that I've said where I demonstrably do not know what I am talking about.

do you have proof the picture is photoshopped?

Right, which was a dumb play. Michigan also had dumb/unlucky plays, just like OSU did. In a close game, if those go one way or another, than can be the difference. But this thread was start, by someone else, regarding the officials so that is was we are talking about.

just as good calls and bad calls it's all part of the game

just as good calls and bad calls it's all part of the game

By and large the refs in professional or college football are pretty good but when you have 22 big, fast, unreal athletics running around close calls or misses can and do occasionally happen.

I'm just glad OHIO STATE won. ;)

By and large the refs in professional or college football are pretty good but when you have 22 big, fast, unreal athletics running around close calls or misses can and do occasionally happen.

Really its amazing that the B1G does pay for full time refs. Hundreds of millions of dollars are being tossed around for the sport, but the refs are people that do it as a hobby / second job.

agreed and I have been on both side of the call's and used to get pissed at the ref's(when I was a kid) of course I grew up and learned to get over it

You seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between what was an excuse for why we lost the game to being with. Case and point, you referenced "photoshop", which literally has 0 to do with how the game was called or turned out.

and again, why was that ref allowed to ref the game?

Why do you keep denying that you're making every excuse in the book including corrupt mob refs and photoshopped photographic evidence? Just come clean and say you're salty as fuck that meatchicken lost and you're moving through the stages of grief.

Why do you keep denying that you're making every excuse in the book including corrupt mob refs and photoshopped photographic evidence? Just come clean and say you're salty as fuck that meatchicken lost and you're moving through the stages of grief.

Again, the photoshop has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, or the outcome of the play. I am not sure why you aren't getting this....

I definitely think the officiating had an affect on the game. I mean, we have a few examples of incorrect calls against Michigan. In a game this tight, that could be the difference. Yes, OSU could have not made a few mistakes. Michigan could have not made a few mistakes. I get that, but that doesn't change the ref situation.

Uh, no? Did you hear a whistle blow? Teams do stuff like this to strike fear in the other team. It works.

Also, I'm not sure exactly what the 5 yard PI rule is, but I'm guessing OSU's non-PI had to do with that. In short, your guy got ragdolled. The first 5 yards separates the men from the boys.

Except, of course for the fact that the so called photoshop....shows exactly what happened. Barrett crossed the line, and then got pushed back...and all you and Harbaugh see is where he was when he got pushed back.

There is this thing in football called "forward progress"....I suggest you and Jim boy look it up and learn about it.

Again, I'm not making any comment on whether or not that was a first. I'm just telling you you're using a photoshopped photo. If you wan to make your case, that's not the best way to do.

Also, there are angles that do exist though show it possibly not looking like a first. Like this: (just sayin)

CyT87YuUAAAyMM_.jpg

Again....showing a photo after he got pushed back.

Lol, wait, are you saying the 2nd GIF i posted SHOULDN'T have been a foul on OSU?

Hahaha, come on man. Are you THAT biased?

No, YOU are. Because that should not have been called. The receiver initiated the contact....and if a foul was to be called it would have been on the receiver. So....a no call was the best you could ask for.

That penalty also mattered a great deal, as it would have kept our last 4th quarter drive alive. And any time OSU lost in their final drive to tie it up would have been huge.

"That" penalty? Which penalty? Not the second gif. The third probably.

screen-shot-2016-11-27-at-8-40-05-pm.png

http://www.athensnews.com/news/local/local-businessman-has-interesting-hobby----he-refs/article_ff61a741-18ae-57a0-ba31-a3188493324b.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Again, try not to act as an authority on things you don't know anything about.

I don't see how anyone could think it made sense for this guy to ref the game, when he wasn't allowed to previously.

So, if you all of Michigan thought this guy was biased....why didn't they object to him being there. And the fact is, even if this guy was biased what does that say about the rest of the crew? Were they all biased too?

The fact is, they all let these guys play. Only 8 penalties called on both sides. That is not very many.

No, this thread was started by me to point out what a fucking pussy, asswipe, whiny baby Harbaugh is.

Lets concentrate on that, shall we?

Is he going to be like this for the rest of his short career at Michigan? Is he gonna whine about this, whine about that, cry like a baby squeal like a pig. Pout like a 4 year old girl. Pucker his sphincter over every call (that he can't see the play) that goes against him.

As I heard on the radio this morning: Don't fumble the ball, don't throw interceptions. Learn to run the ball. Gain more than 5 yards in the 4th quarter.....and for fuck's sake, don't lose to Iowa.

Archived