THE BROWNS BOARD

Small Town Hick View and Opinion On the Homos

One Post

You had to be there in the 70's Diehard...it was surreal with the midnight curfew by Marcos and people running from the bars to get off the street by midnight...Like most everyone else I threw some coins in sh** river where kids would scuba dive to get them out of that horrible stinking water. I feel bad about it today as I read where many of those kids died from disease.

When our ship did a Westpac tour in 76-77 we were stationed out of Subic Bay.

I reported aboard the Midway in April 1976.

You had to be there in the 70's Diehard...it was surreal with the midnight curfew by Marcos and people running from the bars to get off the street by midnight...Like most everyone else I threw some coins in sh** river where kids would scuba dive to get them out of that horrible stinking water. I feel bad about it today as I read where many of those kids died from disease.

When our ship did a Westpac tour in 76-77 we were stationed out of Subic Bay.

Remember the girls dressed in evening gowns on the Banka boats? It was a release valve for the 7th fleet. Cheep drinks and pussy, bottom line. LBFM'S.. (Little Brown Fucking Machines).

Try being the one white guy in some asian countries - I'm sure DieHard knows the feeling - where you're taller than everybody, have pale skin, and god forbid you have blonde hair. Mrs gft literally had random people coming up to her and touching her hair because it wasn't jet black in China.

Stuart

Wha? Where the fuck were you, North Korea? Been to Hong Kong, S. Korea, Thailand and Taiwan. They all but worship you. Although some of the men may get mad when they see a whitey walking around with one of their chicks.

By comparison they have paler skin than many whites. Only in Thailand which is not considered the Orient (far east), but rather Southeast Asia, were their skins darker.

Love Thai women with their beautiful bronze complexions. Whorehouses galore in Bangkok. Had a great time there.

Try being a black in some Asian countries and you have a different story. In old Korea a black was the lowest of the low, a subhuman, one step above an animal.

I'm really struggling to see what point you're trying to make here. You have no problem with 'the homos' but they shouldn't move to a city where they are able to be themselves? They should stay in small towns with 'small minds' where they'll more likely have a shitty life?

Stuart

So I'm not the only one who can't understand what the fuck he's trying to say.

Stuart

Wha? Where the fuck were you, North Korea? Been to Hong Kong, S. Korea, Thailand and Taiwan. They all but worship you. Although some of the men may get mad when they see a whitey walking around with one of their chicks.

By comparison they have paler skin than many whites. Only in Thailand which is not considered the Orient (far east), but rather Southeast Asia, were their skins darker.

Love Thai women with their beautiful bronze complexions. Whorehouses galore in Bangkok. Had a great time there.

Try being a black in some Asian countries and you have a different story. In old Korea a black was the lowest of the low, a subhuman, one step above an animal.

I was more just saying from a 'standing out' point of view. But in 'rural' areas of asia (and SE asia) it can get quite 'grabby'.

I have no desire to swap those experiences for being the only black guy in the same places.

One post what meds are u on?

The good ones.

I'm the same way. Sometimes you just have to realize that the extra hit off the bong isn't exactly the best move one could make.

I don't smoke weed anymore because of my job, I could get random tested. I'm on pain meds but I only take them when my feet hurt real good. I work 10-12 hr shifts and I'm on my feet all the time.

Sometimes I'm a dick at work and don't mean to be but that's what it is. As long as they stay busy they're safe.

Archived