THE BROWNS BOARD

Shits gttin real out at the dakota pipeline...

Clevfan4life

Hippies who traveled from Portland to play a bongo. The Natives can handle the winter. I thought the Occupy reference would have tipped that off.

Ic almost exclusively native american looking faces. And even if they were hippies, they'd be hippies that were "yet again", dead nuts right about something

So Cleve when are you signing your house over to the Native Americans?

Assuming of course you have a house or any other property...

:)

WSS

Yes steve i own property, maybe even a farm down in n lawrence in the future. Was there a point u were struggling to make? Are u suggedting that owning land probably once roamed by natives somehow excludes one from commenting that its wrong to fuck with every ladt piece of land the natives have been given....which is literallycrumbs anyway.

Who owns the land that the pipeline is being built on? As far as i was aware, the tribes sold the land.

As I understand it, the pipe wouldn't itself go through land owned by the tribes but would go underneath a lake that feeds their only water supplies and they're not happy about the possibility of drinking oil.

Yes steve i own property, maybe even a farm down in n lawrence in the future. Was there a point u were struggling to make? Are u suggedting that owning land probably once roamed by natives somehow excludes one from commenting that its wrong to fuck with every ladt piece of land the natives have been given....which is literallycrumbs anyway.

Indeed there was a point that a more astute reader would have figured out.

Since you seem to be offended by Native Americans being referred to as rabble I figured you'd want to give your land back. Hopefully that's more clear.

WSS

Indeed there was a point that a more astute reader would have figured out.

Since you seem to be offended by Native Americans being referred to as rabble I figured you'd want to give your land back. Hopefully that's more clear.

WSS

What? By "more astute" do you mean tripping on acid? Cause that was rheetardly unintelligent even for typical steve. I guess id have to be on some hard drugs to get that level of astutability

What? By "more astute" do you mean tripping on acid? Cause that was rheetardly unintelligent even for typical steve. I guess id have to be on some hard drugs to get that level of astutability

Sorry sorry sorry I'll try again. Rather than a big word like astute I'll say somebody less f****** stupid than you.

Better?

Hope this helps chief

WSS

Sorry sorry sorry I'll try again. Rather than a big word like astute I'll say somebody less f****** stupid than you.

Better?

Hope this helps chief

WSS

Ur legitimately and srsly uneducated and unintelligent. Your arguments make no sense and have little to no analytical thought behind them. And i think you look up .60c words in the dictionary every morning and then make lame attempts at using them throughout the day in attrmt to come off more intelligent despite not really knowing how these words are used. Just a bit of insight for you, take it as you will

Archived