THE BROWNS BOARD

Kelloggs Pulls Ads From Pro-Life News Web Site: It’s “Not Aligned With Our Values as a Company”

OldBrownsFan

If they support Blm it's exactly like chick fil a. No diff and equally annoying. But again, the pass you guys give to conservative malfeasance and then come down on another company for doing no diff. I mean what are y guys? Cause "men" aren't irrationally feminine. You guys literally exhibit not just feminine traits, but the worst of their traits. Cause I know conservative who wouldn't act like unmedicated sycophants.

No it is not exactly like Chick Fil A who are a Christian business that does not even open on Sundays due to religious beliefs. For them to come out in support of biblical marriage makes sense...what sense does Kellogg's make to boycott Breitbart because they are "not in line with their values" yet a group that spews out racist hate like BLM are those in line with their values?

oh chick fil a advertises they're a christian business now do they? I wonder if you apply for a job there it says you must be a verified christian. If they dont do that, they're not a "christian" business. They're just owned by a christian. They can still give money to whatever they please but the dissonance between how you treat their decision vs kellogs decision to cut ties with a website that potentially has some serious ties to white supremacy...its beneath me to continue debating it.

You are all exactly as i had you pegged from the first week ive been here. You reinforce it weekly. Hypocrites dont go to heaven fyi. ☕️️

oh chick fil a advertises they're a christian business now do they? I wonder if you apply for a job there it says you must be a verified christian. If they dont do that, they're not a "christian" business. They're just owned by a christian. They can still give money to whatever they please but the dissonance between how you treat their decision vs kellogs decision to cut ties with a website that potentially has some serious ties to white supremacy...its beneath me to continue debating it.

You are all exactly as i had you pegged from the first week ive been here. You reinforce it weekly. Hypocrites dont go to heaven fyi. ☕️️

Quit your blabbering. That also should be beneath you as well. Kellogg's is being hypocritical to single out Breitbart for boycott for not having their "values" while funding Black Lives Matter and the "values" they represent.

And something tells me their decision to not be open on sundays has more to do with their market people telling em they dont make much business on sundays and it probably saves them a shit ton of money on a day when people are eating pizza at home watching football

Something tells me you are wrong as usual. They obviously miss out on the after church crowd.

I like the title of the article on the pro life site OBF posted. "Kelloggs Pulls Ad from Pro Life News Web Site." It makes it sound like they're pulling the ad because they're pro life.

I like how the Breitbart guy describes it as a "War". Why is everything a war? War on Christianity. War on Christmas. He even called it "anti-American." Why? This sounds pretty American. Using your money/speech to help support your ideas. Just because the Breitbart guy doesn't like it, doesn't mean Kelloggs is "bigotted", in a "war" or "anti-American." He needs to not be triggered so hard.

What seems to be lost on a lot of people here, is that these "liberal" views (gays are ok, Muslims are ok, etc) are actually the majority view. Why would Kelloggs want to advertise on a site that connects them to beliefs that most of their customers woul disagree with or be offended by?

This isn't some "war" on "Christian values" or whatever the fuck it is being spun as. Its a company choosing to disassociate themselves with a shrinking minority view.

I like the title of the article on the pro life site OBF posted. "Kelloggs Pulls Ad from Pro Life News Web Site." It makes it sound like they're pulling the ad because they're pro life.

I like how the Breitbart guy describes it as a "War". Why is everything a war? War on Christianity. War on Christmas. He even called it "anti-American." Why? This sounds pretty American. Using your money/speech to help support your ideas. Just because the Breitbart guy doesn't like it, doesn't mean Kelloggs is "bigotted", in a "war" or "anti-American." He needs to not be triggered so hard.

What seems to be lost on a lot of people here, is that these "liberal" views (gays are ok, Muslims are ok, etc) are actually the majority view. Why would Kelloggs want to advertise on a site that connects them to beliefs that most of their customers woul disagree with or be offended by?

This isn't some "war" on "Christian values" or whatever the fuck it is being spun as. Its a company choosing to disassociate themselves with a shrinking minority view.

What kind of values are being promoted by Black Lives Matter? Cop killing? Racism and bigotry? So if Kellogg's is taking a stand for supporting only those whose share their values why do they support BLM? They are hypocrites.

Archived