THE BROWNS BOARD

Panthers @ Seahawks

LondonBrown

Love them or hate them Seattle knows how to find talent. Over half of there team is undrafted. They only have two first round draft picks. Well run organization.

Agreed. If we only had a guy in the browns org that looks for people that want to compete and win on every down.

Love them or hate them Seattle knows how to find talent. Over half of there team is undrafted. They only have two first round draft picks. Well run organization.

Yeah what about that dude they converted from a basketball player? OTOH, the Browns had Antonio Gates right under their noses and whiffed.

BTW, in the race to the #1 overall pick, this game was neutral to the Browns as the 49ers lost to both of them. And for San Fran, please beat the Jets at home next Sunday, so I can at least breathe easy about us winning a game this year.

Yeah what about that dude they converted from a basketball player? OTOH, the Browns had Antonio Gates right under their noses and whiffed.

BTW, in the race to the #1 overall pick, this game was neutral to the Browns as the 49ers lost to both of them. And for San Fran, please beat the Jets at home next Sunday, so I can at least breathe easy about us winning a game this year.

Won't happen in NY hoorta. Kaepernik will be lucky to leave with his head still on his shoulders.

Ah, Mike Evans was also there for the taking was he not? Converted from basketball to football h.s. senior year and came out of nowhere as the "other" redshirt freshman in 2012.

After watching Cincy yesterday I think you can inhale safely now.

The main thing I took away from last nite's game is how big of a pussy Cam Newton is...

I lost track of how many throws he made already ducking for the ground when the rush got near him. The worst was the punt he thru up to the goal line that Funchess prevented from being an easy INT. The SEA Safety should have signaled for a fair catch...

And here I thought Cam had already put enough on the record to avoid that label for life.

Yeah... I forgot about that Super Bowl he won last year...

Wait... he didn't? And then he made an ass of himself pouting and walking out of the post game presser? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

I guess I don't stand corrected... or sit corrected... maybe if I lay down?

Then stick with that, instead of using a SB loss as some kind of evidence of pussiness.

I am waiting on the exhaustive list of QBs that do the non-pussy things Cam so willingly does.

I did not... what you read into my posts is not in my control... or yours apparently.

While I owe you nothing... I'll play along this time.

Tour's Exhaustive List of Currently Active, Non-pussy QBs... One Who Stand(In) and Deliver... (in no particular order)

* indicates has been injured doing so

** indicates seriously so

1. Brady*
  2. Rivers
  3. Brees
  4. Big Ben**
  5. Luck*
  6. Mariotta
  7. Goff
  8. McCown**
  9. Tannehill
  10. Palmer**
  11. Ryan
  12. Flacco**
  13. Dalton
  14. Prescott
  15. Romo**
  16. Siemian
  17. Stafford**
  18. Bradford
  19. Winston
  20. Cousins
  21. Fitzpatrick
  22. Cutler* - less so today because he's not fully engaged

There are probably more, but most of those not listed have escapability that get them out of most all, big shot situations, e.g., Wilson, Rodgers, Smith, Taylor.

Looking forward to your exhaustive, point by point rebuttal of all 21. I will not be the only one to put time into my arguments, if you want this conversation to continue.

First off, relax dude. No one need for the personal shots. I disagree with your take. You can defend it without implying I'm lacking mental faculties and the like.

You did bring the SB up as evidence. Unless bringing up the Supwr Bowl loss was out of pure senility with no rhetorical value or something like that. If it's not to advance your case that he's a pussy, then I have no idea what it was for.

Not one guy on your list runs RB plays. Cam does. And Cam takes hits all the time.

Prior to your work I had already indicated the direction of my argument: that running power and counter as a QB pretty much locks up non-pussy status. That was "the non-pussy things Cam does." So when I request a list of QBs that do those same things, you should have known I wasn't referring to staying in the pocket. Insofar as you feel you wasted time, it's not my fault. And the relevance of Super Bowl comments remains at large

don't know too many QBs that do the RB<QB routine anymore. saw it in RG3 and we know what happened (everytime). maybe kaep back in the day but fuck him. maybe russell wilson only when plays devolve?

days of young and cunningham are done.

Prior to your work I had already indicated the direction of my argument: that running power and counter as a QB pretty much locks up non-pussy status. That was "the non-pussy things Cam does." So when I request a list of QBs that do those same things, you should have known I wasn't referring to staying in the pocket. Insofar as you feel you wasted time, it's not my fault. And the relevance of Super Bowl comments remains at large

When you make cryptic remarks.... I have to to decode them. I went to the SB... if you meant otherwise that's on you.

When my explicit criticism is about his not hanging in the pocket to make a pass, that's what my QB list will address. Your changing the argument after the fact carries no weight whatsoever.

Take the time to make yourself clear.

The only label you put on him in the post prior to mine was pussy. So when I referred to a label, that was the obvious reference.

While he may have "ducked and chucked" on a few throws Sunday night, that alone doesn't indicate he's a pussy considering all the non-pussy things he does. Namely, acting as his team's co-starting RB.

That's to say nothing of all the hits he's taken while chucking, without ducking.

Archived