THE BROWNS BOARD

Woody's and Cleve's Jumpstart Lessons about Real Life

calfoxwc

This is where we end up under inept and mediocre leadership. I'm talking way back after 11/22/1963 Instead of pointing fingers back and forth can we stop missing the point that we are in desperate need of reform and change on both sides of the conservative/liberal fence. Why anyone wants any of these hacks to represent us is a mystery. "Conservatives" "Liberals" I'm done with all of them. Mr Trump serve your one or two terms and begone. I'd like to research how independent candidates can get more exposure and have access to the same funding and media coverage as the Democrats and Republicans.

The counterproductive bickering between the two mainstream parties is embarrassing on a global stage. Something has to give. There has to be a candidate somewhere that genuinely wants what most Americans want without some misplaced sense of allegiance to a political party. Neither party seems to have a clue or really give a damn what that is.

This is where we end up under inept and mediocre leadership. I'm talking way back after 11/22/1963 Instead of pointing fingers back and forth can we stop missing the point that we are in desperate need of reform and change on both sides of the conservative/liberal fence. Why anyone wants any of these hacks to represent us is a mystery. "Conservatives" "Liberals" I'm done with all of them. Mr Trump serve your one or two terms and begone. I'd like to research how independent candidates can get more exposure and have access to the same funding and media coverage as the Democrats and Republicans.

The counterproductive bickering between the two mainstream parties is embarrassing on a global stage. Something has to give. There has to be a candidate somewhere that genuinely wants what most Americans want without some misplaced sense of allegiance to a political party. Neither party seems to have a clue or really give a damn what that is.

your solid post just ruined my stupid but funny thread, stick-in-the-mud. lol

Archived