THE BROWNS BOARD

AWESOME: Ohio passes HEARTBEAT BILL, restricting abortion once heartbeat is detected

OldBrownsFan

There's 319 million women in America?

Your math is already flawed.

yeah, good point. 14% seems ridiculously high. No wonder ccw rates have skyrocketed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh heh. I wondered what the hell. I was tired. hadn't had my coffee yet.

never did like math. went too fast. . lol

now I don't know how I got 7 %.

Let's just go with this site:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/rape

Overview

There were an estimated 84,041 rapes (legacy definition) reported to law enforcement in 2014. This estimate was 2.4 percent higher than the 2013 estimate, 1.8 percent lower than the 2010 estimate, and 10.9 percent lower than the 2005 estimate. (See Table 1/1A)

But listen to OBF here, we need more poor, immature women with babies they can't take care of...

Unfortunately it's human nature just to squirt out the unnecessary pups.

Abortion is legal and readily available and with the help of many public agencies and Charities not very expensive.

So nobody is keeping these deadbeats from having the kids.

I would guess that most abortions are performed on middle class 6 you just can't be bothered with raising a kid. And probably paid for by parents or the boyfriend who has the same attitude.

WSS

Well if this actually gets passed then we can safely boost funding of planned parenthood and other places to ensure women have easy, affordable/free, widespread access to birth control and contraception. Along with the education that goes along with it.

But if your dad rapes you and you get pregnant, suck it up and keep that child.

Better than your solution of killing babies.

I just don't know.

Here in WV, a couple of weeks ago police announced the arrest of Lena Lunsford,

mother of Aliyea Lunsford, who was 3 years old when she went missing 5 years ago.

Police have long suspected that her mother killed the little girl but had no evidence to

make an arrest. I remember that in one of the photos that ran in the local newspaper

the little girl had a bruise on her cheek where she had been punched in the face. 3 years old.

At the time, my sister-in-law worked for a child advocacy group. One of the WV State Policemen

involved in the investigation told her that the girl was most likely dead, and given the horrific

conditions she lived under, was probably better off. His exact words were, "...it's probably a

blessing that she's dead."

Unfortunately, we live in a world where some kids would be better off if they had never been born.

More from the "classy" left:

TOTALLY SANE: Feminists Sending Bloody Tampons to Texas Governor

Feminists' crazy is showing yet again.

In response to recent pro-life legislation in Texas, abortion enthusiasts are sending their used, bloody tampons to Governor Greg Abbott. (Don't bother re-reading, you read that correctly.)

You see, abortion-lovers are upset that aborted babies will no longer be discarded like yesterday's trash, and instead be required to be disposed of humanely. The injustice!

As reported last month by The Daily Wire, abortion clinics and hospitals in the state will be required to either cremate or bury the unborn babies they kill, not contingent on the period of gestuation—as opposed to sending the baby's remains to be incinerated or dumped into a landfill, as most facilities currently do.

The rules were finalized to ensure that birth and death certificates of aborted babies were not required, as a way to appease confidentiality concerns. Also, it was clarified that new regulations do not apply to miscarriages or abortions done at home. Further, hospitals and abortion clinics will solely be responsible for the burial or cremation, cost and all, not the patient.

The legislation will be in effect as of December 19.

The brave feminists' response was to send and encourage others to send their bloody, used tampons to Governor Abbott so he can "test" it to see if it needs to be buried of created. Of course, their disgusting, childish act is predictably flawed, as miscarriages and at-home abortions are exempt from the bill altogether.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11499/totally-sane-feminists-sending-bloody-tampons-amanda-prestigiacomo

More from the "classy" left:

TOTALLY SANE: Feminists Sending Bloody Tampons to Texas Governor

Feminists' crazy is showing yet again.

In response to recent pro-life legislation in Texas, abortion enthusiasts are sending their used, bloody tampons to Governor Greg Abbott. (Don't bother re-reading, you read that correctly.)

You see, abortion-lovers are upset that aborted babies will no longer be discarded like yesterday's trash, and instead be required to be disposed of humanely. The injustice!

As reported last month by The Daily Wire, abortion clinics and hospitals in the state will be required to either cremate or bury the unborn babies they kill, not contingent on the period of gestuation—as opposed to sending the baby's remains to be incinerated or dumped into a landfill, as most facilities currently do.

The rules were finalized to ensure that birth and death certificates of aborted babies were not required, as a way to appease confidentiality concerns. Also, it was clarified that new regulations do not apply to miscarriages or abortions done at home. Further, hospitals and abortion clinics will solely be responsible for the burial or cremation, cost and all, not the patient.

The legislation will be in effect as of December 19.

The brave feminists' response was to send and encourage others to send their bloody, used tampons to Governor Abbott so he can "test" it to see if it needs to be buried of created. Of course, their disgusting, childish act is predictably flawed, as miscarriages and at-home abortions are exempt from the bill altogether.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11499/totally-sane-feminists-sending-bloody-tampons-amanda-prestigiacomo

I'm pro-choice, but what the fuck. That's gotta be some sort of crime.

I'm pro-choice, but what the fuck. That's gotta be some sort of crime.

I fucked this girl on the rag one time at a hotel in Chagrin Falls. She left early for work, I got up and saw the bed was covered in blood. I took a nice long hot shower and quietly got out of there. I bet the maid freaked out when she looked at that bed.

Archived