THE BROWNS BOARD

Confirmed - Browns playing (home game) in London - vs Vikings

LondonBrown

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we sent the current team to Britain, I'm certain that would be deemed an act of war.

Thank God the Minutemen were not as inept as the Browns.

Nevertheless....it would be a great road trip. Meeting up with Howie/Gareth/Mac/gft/London Brown and the rest of the British crew there would be cool. I could visit relatives.

I just need to renew my passport and get over my eye problems....and find some money......and get approval from my wife to go alone because she would have to stay home and work. The last hurdle would be the hardest.

Now I just might have to go visit my sister who lives just west of London.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/12/cleveland_browns_may_be_headed.html

And you'd get to meet up with a bunch of the Board.....

Thank God the Minutemen were not as inept as the Browns.

Nevertheless....it would be a great road trip. Meeting up with Howie/Gareth/Mac/gft/London Brown and the rest of the British crew there would be cool. I could visit relatives.

I just need to renew my passport and get over my eye problems....and find some money......and get approval from my wife to go alone because she would have to stay home and work. The last hurdle would be the hardest.

Yup- told Howie and G-Man I'd make the trip if they ever played in London.... I'm sure Keith would come down from Scotland. It won't be a budget road trip.

I hope it's considered a home game so I get a discount on my season tickets.

Although. The NFL will probably make us season ticket holders buy them anyway

I hope it's considered a home game so I get a discount on my season tickets.

Although. The NFL will probably make us season ticket holders buy them anyway

On the bright side... odds are you'll be able to repatriate your resale profits virtually tax-free...

So who's coming over?

I'm definitely interested. Haven't been to "the isles" in 13 years and change when I proposed to my now wife in Applecross, Scotland... and have yet to visit Ireland. Wife would likely join me.

But the Devil is in the details... starting with an actual date. As long as it is clear of our holidays, it should green light the expedition.

Of course as one of two "hosts", you'd have a great deal to prep as well... pub crawl schedules... block of tickets... find a "lorry" with an actual tailgate... bail bond discounts.

Hopefully if it's considered a home game, that it comes late in the season. it's hard enough watching these guys in nice weather - to give up a September home game would really suck.

Does anybody know how the season ticket holders for other teams have been compensated (our luck it will be a credit based on the cheapest dates)?

Didn't Al Lerner have something written down that the Browns would never play in London/give up a home game?

Either Haslam voided that, or Goodell possibly.

As a season ticket holder,I'm not in favor of losing a home game, especially if it's vs an NFC team that we only get to see every 8 years.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/internationalseries/article-1/International-Series-Tickets-Overview/d2dd9f01-fa46-4ab7-99d5-761386aa8eea

Week 7 or 8, 22nd/29th October, Browns vs Vikings

What does this mean if I’m a season ticket member?

– Season ticket members will not pay a higher average ticket price than they did in 2016 and the overall cost of season tickets will be reduced because the ticket package will decrease from 10 games to nine.

– The International Series game will not directly impact per game ticket prices for Browns season ticket members and will not directly impact prices for individual game tickets for all fans throughout the season.

Archived