THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamar Taylor Signs for 3 more years

darren15

Made me forget all about ... who was that guy that covered the slot for us the past two years?

We've covered the slot?

Wasn't it two different guys? K'waun (the other) Williams in '15 and buster Skrine in '14? Or did Buster transition to outside CB in '14?

Buster wound up as our starting CB...but he belonged in the slot.

Taylor has set a career high in INT's this year (two). He's a real ball hawk he is.

....not totally fair to judge our DB's with the total lack of a pass rush that we provide. They're fending for themselves back there.

Good signing, he shown he can be the guy Miami thought they were drafting.

Made me forget all about ... who was that guy that covered the slot for us the past two years?

Zombo

That would be NO ONE

Ho-hum but our fan base deserves Ho-Ho-Ho this time of year.

More specifically, the 2 guys that we need to be reading about getting re-signed are Pryor and Collins. We're 3-30 over our last 33 games so I'd say our fan base deserves to read we're more interested in keeping proven play makers.

The best news out of this signing is that our FO is actively negotiating in-season...

While I think we have a shot at signing TP, I believe that Collins is going to test the market and it'll end up being up to us as to whether he is tag-worthy.

Ho-hum but our fan base deserves Ho-Ho-Ho this time of year.

More specifically, the 2 guys that we need to be reading about getting re-signed are Pryor and Collins. We're 3-30 over our last 33 games so I'd say our fan base deserves to read we're more interested in keeping proven play makers.

Exactly......not an exciting signing at all.......and they way over paid (but.....probably a necessary evil that we will have to continue to do until we have a desirable team to be on)

The best news out of this signing is that our FO is actively negotiating in-season...

It's a start......a teeny weeny tiny step....but its something.....(blip)

Archived