THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Last week The Great Zomboni let Zoey's little sister, Zsa Zsa, referee and pick the correct predictions and we went two-for-three, so this week ... everyone gets a shot at one of the games ... if you miss, you are out of the lineup next week.

I'll go first:

zom%202_zpsksytuyhj.jpg

Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 1:00 PM

Idiotic Steeler fans love to blame their Super Bowl winning coach when they lose, but maybe this is the weekend they face the truth: Your defense ... it's pretty damn ordinary. Talent-wise. Talent wins in the NFL. The Bills are a better football team. BILLS 30 STEELERS 23

We'll give Zsa Zsa the DD (Double Dip)

a79ad769e56e1d145eca0d5350ec43e5.jpg

Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM

The Browns have their starting quarterback back, two weeks of rest and home turf against a Cincy team missing some key pieces to injury with playoff hopes slipping away. It won't be pretty ... But they will get it done. Rejoice, Cleveland BROWNS 23 BUNGLES 22

and Zoey gets Prime Time:

olculeri-ile-herkesi-sasirtiyor-mia-zarr

Baltimore at New England , Monday Night Football, 8:30 PM

Who are these people saying Tom Brady and the Patriots are in trouble without Gronk? Didn't he do OK before Gronk got there? I get the feeling New England is ready to kill somebody, and Baltimore ... you're up. PATRIOTS 40 RAVENS 14

Last week The Great Zomboni let Zoey's little sister, Zsa Zsa, referee and pick the correct predictions and we went two-for-three, so this week ... everyone gets a shot at one of the games ... if you miss, you are out of the lineup next week.

I'll go first:

zom%202_zpsksytuyhj.jpg

Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 1:00 PM

Idiotic Steeler fans love to blame their Super Bowl winning coach when they lose, but maybe this is the weekend they face the truth: Your defense ... it's pretty damn ordinary. Talent-wise. Talent wins in the NFL. The Bills are a better football team. BILLS 30 STEELERS 23

We'll give Zsa Zsa the DD (Double Dip)

a79ad769e56e1d145eca0d5350ec43e5.jpg

Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM

The Browns have their starting quarterback back, two weeks of rest and home turf against a Cincy team missing some key pieces to injury with playoff hopes slipping away. It won't be pretty ... But they will get it done. Rejoice, Cleveland BROWNS 23 BUNGLES 22

and Zoey gets Prime Time:

olculeri-ile-herkesi-sasirtiyor-mia-zarr

Baltimore at New England , Monday Night Football, 8:30 PM

Who are these people saying Tom Brady and the Patriots are in trouble without Gronk? Didn't he do OK before Gronk got there? I get the feeling New England is ready to kill somebody, and Baltimore ... you're up. PATRIOTS 40 RAVENS 14

Why don't your "babes" ever wear browns gear?

I like your picks and will second them! Brady never loses at home and has a rookie wide receiver Malcom Mitchell who's doing pretty good!

Buffalo should knock the stuffing out of the Steelers! I hope they blitz all day!

Last but not least the Browns will get their first win if Jackson mixes it up. We don't want to play catch-up so Crowell needs to get at least 18 touches, 82 yards and touch down. Pryor and Seth Devalve will also score. Look for Tyler Eifert to get the most targets from Dalton while AJ Green is out. The Browns are near last in the league against tight ends so we need to shut Eifert down and force Dalton to throw to his rookies. Jeremy Hill had 168 yards and a touch down back in October, we can't let that happen in our home stadium!

Browns 24

Cincy 21

**2016 Week 13** .. Prev ..... This ..... YTD
Straight-up .......... 27-16-1 .... 2-1 ... 29-17-1
Vs. the spread ...... 21-23 ...... 2-1 .... 23-24

Bye-bye Byes... back to a full slate this week as God intended it. And with the first of what will be a flurry of daily doubles as the season closes... and it tis the season...

PTG @ BUF (+2.0)

Once upon a week this could have been a great match up, but the Bills are slumping and PTG is coming together... even their D minus Heyward seems alive.

BUF's GM celebrated getting his two best WRs on the field in the same game for the first time all year by basically giving his starting QB a vote of no confidence. Previously the team owner thought only Rex was dangerous around a mic...

PTG 24 BUF 17

BLT @ NE (-7.0)

No team has given the Pats more regular season fits than the Ravens. I think that continues.

NE is dinged with Gronk and Amendola out.

Flacco has awoken and decided just in time for the O to give the D, a surprisingly very good D.

BLT plus the points seems obvious, but them to win? Why not...

BLT 31 NE 23

** and now the Daily Double**

CIN @ CLE (+6.0)

Don't we always find a way beat Cinci once a year? Seems like it...

Our OL is a mess and it got messier over the bye week. Even with Joe we now have to be starting one of the most inexperienced OLs in the league.

It's not like Cinci is formidable from stem to stern... they're not. But one place where they still are? Their DL/front 7. I expect them to get after RGFlee... and our staff to ignore my week-long pleadings to move the pocket, feature the read-option, etc. etc...

I do want us and the points... but can't see a win. I see good Defensively efforts on both sides keeping the score low... with an assist from the Weather.

CIN 17 CLE 13

One man's opinion Saturday night special....

If the Browns are going to avoid an 0-16 season, this is their best chance. They conclude their season at the Bills, home to the Chargers and at the Steelers. Browns coach Hue Jackson certainly knows the Bengals well having been their offensive coordinator before coming to Cleveland this season. Jackson and the Browns wont lack motivation. They are fresh, too, finally getting their bye last week. The Bengals are playing the string out their playoff streak ended at five years. They have failed to cover in eight of their 12 games. Theres the possibility of Robert Griffin III getting the start here. Hes worked hard at returning this season. That should be a boost to the Browns.

Griffin is a dual threat and has fresh legs. Andy Dalton, minus his top receiving threat A.J. Green and outside running back, Giovani Bernard, is not much better than a red-headed Brady Quinn. Dalton has missed Jacksons guidance, too. Maybe Green has recovered from his hamstring injury, but would the Bengals be smart to risk their superstar in a meaningless game played in cold weather? Jeremy Hill hasnt come through for the Bengals rushing 35 times for 54 yards the last two weeks......

Well? Might be now or never time for the BROWNS +5', take it! ;)

And WASH pick, LA +6 and DEN +1

CIN-WR-A.J. Green-OUT | CLE-QB-Robert Griffin III-Probable | TV: CBS, DTV: 706 | CLOUDY, 80% CHANCE SNOWSHOWERS. SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 31, RH 78% WIND CHILL 22

Well the game was blacked out and the steerrz were on so I watched a movie with my wife and listened to the second half of the game on the radio....how sick is that?

But at 20-7 those deep seeded homer vibes started kicking back in.....NO DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Too late scheming how to figure how the BROWNS are going to avoid another loss,.

Crap they didn't even cover the spread. :huh:

Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 1:00 PM [/color][/u]

How about we both congratulate Tomlin, joining Bill Cowher and Chuck Noll on his 100th victory today.

The Bills were spanked today by clearly a superior team on both sides of the ball.

Shazier and that D was sensational.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/11/mark-gaughans-hot-read-steelers-make-bills-playoff-gap-look-like-canyon/

How about we both congratulate Tomlin, joining Bill Cowher and Chuck Noll on his 100th victory today.

The Bills were spanked today by clearly a superior team on both sides of the ball.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/11/mark-gaughans-hot-read-steelers-make-bills-playoff-gap-look-like-canyon/

How about you go fuck yourself instead?

No, stinkhole as in the pic in my avatar.

i get it and it's funny if your a steeler's fan......but you know your gonna get it walking in here talking smack.

like walking into a hell's angels biker bar and calling them all fags.

D was sensational? Sorry man, it's Tyrod Taylor. Even the Browns can shut him down.

D was sensational? Sorry man, it's Tyrod Taylor. Even the Browns can shut him down.

yeah i thought the bills had a shot. the list of teams looking for a QB next year keeps growing.

in other afc east news bryce petty actually looked kinda decent in the jet's come back victory vs. the niners (yeah, i know, the niners). gained some confidence and had a couple dead on throws as tour had eluded to in another post. i hope they move forward with him so we're not competing with what 7 other teams(?) trying to draft a QB.

cleveland

buffalo

chicago

arizona

san fran

jets (?)

jax (?)

Ok it was Tyrod Taylor....which is why they were sensational today.

But you really need to take up that argument with Zombo.

Maybe the browns can shut him down who knows. I mean they see a Taylor type QB in practice every day with the likes of RG3.

RG3 has got to go man. He's awful. I know hindsight is 20/20 but Kessler would have had the browns on the verge of their first win today.

yeah i thought the bills had a shot. the list of teams looking for a QB next year keeps growing.

in other afc east news bryce petty actually looked kinda decent in the jet's come back victory vs. the niners (yeah, i know, the niners). gained some confidence and had a couple dead on throws as tour had eluded to in another post. i hope they move forward with him so we're not competing with what 7 other teams(?) trying to draft a QB.

cleveland Watson or Trubisky i bet

buffalo definitely looking for a QB. Tyrod due $27 million on his contract

chicago yep

arizona Carson is still ok, but they could use a young groomer

san fran Chip will cut Kaep

jets (?) Fitz is done, maybe EJ too

jax (?) probably a coaching move, Bortles might survive

Ok it was Tyrod Taylor....which is why they were sensational today.

But you really need to take up that argument with Zombo.

Maybe the browns can shut him down who knows. I mean they see a Taylor type QB in practice every day with the likes of RG3.

RG3 has got to go man. He's awful. I know hindsight is 20/20 but Kessler would have had the browns on the verge of their first win today.

RG3 did look awful. Hasn't played in awhile, so let's see what he can do in Buffalo.

Zombo's fine. This board needs diehard fans.

Fuck. The AFC is goofy. The Pats are probably a cut above, but vulnerable. The Raiders will get screwed by officiating, book it.

Why don't your "babes" ever wear browns gear?

My money is on "limited photoshop prowess".

I foresee a new graphics hire for the harem... and her name will be Zazu...

And now the weeky tally...

PTG @ BUF (+2.0)

PTG 24 BUF 17

Final: PTG 27 BUF 20 - W/W ... and a couple FGs away from perfection.

BLT @ NE (-7.0)

BLT 31 NE 23

Final: NE 30 BLT 23 - L/T

CIN @ CLE (+6.0)

CIN 17 CLE 13

Final: CIN 23 CLE 10 - WW/LL

**2016 Week 14** .. Prev ..... This ..... YTD

Straight-up .......... 29-17-1 .... 3-1 ..... 32-18-1

Vs. the spread ...... 23-24 .... 1-2-1 ... 24-26-1

Archived