THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon Edwards

Solon16

"Last year, I was with the Texans, and when we played the Browns, Braylon Edwards asked me between plays if we could talk after the game about modeling and acting." from Will Demps

during the game!!!! Sell this chimp to NYG for a second and 4th next year!!!

Will Demps did a lot of modeling, Braylon has done some shoots as well. Nothing wrong with that, it's better than haning out with Pacman and Mike Vick.

After the game sure....Between Plays??? This is what's on his mind during a Game....and we wonder why he drops balls and has alligater arms over the middle and on slants???? This revelation is truly enlightening!

He needs to be in Chicago,NY or CA! Bye

After the game sure....Between Plays??? This is what's on his mind during a Game....and we wonder why he drops balls and has alligater arms over the middle and on slants???? This revelation is truly enlightening!

He needs to be in Chicago,NY or CA! Bye

If DA had only got the ball to him his mind wouldn't have been on anything else!

You guys are on him for no reason whatsoever...really who cares? Guys are talking smack all game long and you wanna trade him for schrapnal because he asked a Q.?

I truly think he's going to lead our two young WR's and have a huge year. Mangini did the smart thing by keeping our star on offense.

You guys have too much hate on for him.

You guys have too much hate on for him.

In general I think the guy has got more breaks than he deserves from these fans. Out of four seasons he has one good season.

He has opened his mouth and said some really ridiculous things.

Any hate that is felt for him is probably well deserved.

In general I think the guy has got more breaks than he deserves from these fans. Out of four seasons he has one good season.

He has opened his mouth and said some really ridiculous things.

Any hate that is felt for him is probably well deserved.

I find myself wanting to like him...but he says some dumb things are hasn't played as hard as we know he can. Like him calling out the fans saying we're too obsessed with OSU to care enough about him. I mean c'mon! I can only speak for myself but I don't look at him and see anything else but orange and brown.

He has the skill and looks the part. He REALLY needs to step it up if he expects fans to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. We've been pretty good to him and haven't got enough in return...they guy went no. 3 overall, ya know?

Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone think Braylon is going absolutely apeshit that the Browns drafted a OSU wr that could eventually take his job? He is either gonna go into camp thinking 'I'm going to beat this kid at everything' or 'I would rather be anywhere else'. This isn't how normal people think, but for some reason BE can't let go of college yet.

So my next question then is if BE shows up ready to leave could we possibly make a Boldin/BE trade? This would leave both teams with the same talent and give the players a way out. At least, Boldin could finally be the No. 1 guy and BE would be close to LA so he can pursue his modeling career.

Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone think Braylon is going absolutely apeshit that the Browns drafted a OSU wr that could eventually take his job? He is either gonna go into camp thinking 'I'm going to beat this kid at everything' or 'I would rather be anywhere else'. This isn't how normal people think, but for some reason BE can't let go of college yet.

So my next question then is if BE shows up ready to leave could we possibly make a Boldin/BE trade? This would leave both teams with the same talent and give the players a way out? At least, Boldin could finally be the No. 1 guy and BE would be close to LA so he can pursue his modeling career.

Yup.

Posted it draft day.

I wonder if the drops continue and Robo becomes the new favorite target how long it's going to take before we hear Edwards whine about OSU homerism and him not getting the ball because he played for Michigan.

Guest mz.
I wonder if the drops continue and Robo becomes the new favorite target how long it's going to take before we hear Edwards whine about OSU homerism and him not getting the ball because he played for Michigan.

You don't really believe that, do you? These guys are professionals, not infants. I'd be shocked if something resembling this happened.

You don't really believe that, do you? These guys are professionals, not infants. I'd be shocked if something resembling this happened.

Bull.

Most of these "professionals" we speak about are spoiled brats that have been treated special all their life and expect the treatment to continue. They think only about themselves and feel slighted when it isn't all about them.

Owens?

Stinko?

Moss?

The only time they're happy is when winning and when they're not it's everyone else's fault.

Grant it those are pretty extreme examples, but after hearing the Michigan crying and the "didn't throw me the ball enough" crying if his ego gets any bigger he's going to fall into that class.

Guest mz.

I'm not saying Braylon doesn't get pissed/bitchy/diva-esque over not getting the ball, it's the Michigan-OSU crap that I scoff at.

I'm not saying Braylon doesn't get pissed/bitchy/diva-esque over not getting the ball, it's the Michigan-OSU crap that I scoff at.

I agree. I think the OSU-Mich "rivalry" in the NFL is a joke. College is over, you grow up, you're a pro now. Being a pro is MUCH bigger than playing college ball. I've got no ties to either school and don't care about the rivalry. I sometimes get annoyed by OSU homerism. However, I see Robiskie as a guy who performed well and slightly under the radar for what he did at the college level. I'm excited to see him play.

I just can't see BE, as diva as he is, getting angry because a FORMER OSU WR is lining up next to him. If he does get caught up in that "rivalry" then good. Step it up nancy...catch the ball!

I think if anything, this OSU-MICH rivalry thing...with Robiskie now on the team...will work to the ADVANTAGE of the Browns.

Think about it....is BE going to let Robo get more touches? Is he going to allow an OSU WR displace him as the #1 favorite target on HIS team?

No way. I am willing to bet the combination of having the sure handed Robo on the team...and it being a contract year for BE...and a more accurate QB in Quinn...will all add up to an ALL-PRO year for BE.

IMHO.

However, I see Robiskie as a guy who performed well and slightly under the radar for what he did at the college level. I'm excited to see him play.

One of the things I like about this guy is he's been underrated since coming out of High school. He was only a 2 star recruit coming to OSU and didn't get much attention from many major colleges. I think Miami of Florida and Standford may have been the only big school offers he recieved. I know Michigan, ND and USC said "Thanks, but no thanks".

I expect him to continue to surprise at the next level. I think he's got Chris Carter wriiten all over him. Same height, weight and speed (Or lack of it). I could see him being a big go to guy in the red zone just as Carter was.

One of the things I like about this guy is he's been underrated since coming out of High school. He was only a 2 star recruit coming to OSU and didn't get much attention from many major colleges. I think Miami of Florida and Standford may have been the only big school offers he recieved. I know Michigan, ND and USC said "Thanks, but no thanks".

I expect him to continue to surprise at the next level. I think he's got Chris Carter wriiten all over him. Same height, weight and speed (Or lack of it). I could see him being a big go to guy in the red zone just as Carter was.

Strange how a guy that solid can be that under the radar. But, it happened.

His speed is deceiving to me. No, he isn't extremely fast. But he runs such clean/smooth routes. He gets separation because he is so fluid and it catches DBs off guard a bit. From what I've seen at least...

I think if anything, this OSU-MICH rivalry thing...with Robiskie now on the team...will work to the ADVANTAGE of the Browns.

I think so too. As much as we want to discount the OSU-UM rivalry, it'll be there between these two. You hear about it all the time, in a friendly manner. NFL Teammates will get involved in friendly bad mouthing when the two college rivals play.

I think BE will be very aware of the possibility of an OSU guy outshining him and it may make him focus more.

It's already obvious that Edwards thinks about it often. He's talked about playing in Ohio and being from UM on so many occasions.

Strange how a guy that solid can be that under the radar. But, it happened.

His speed is deceiving to me. No, he isn't extremely fast. But he runs such clean/smooth routes. He gets separation because he is so fluid and it catches DBs off guard a bit. From what I've seen at least...

Yep, and he'll get physical with undersized corners. At times it was a negative for him because scouts felt like he tried to be too physical instead of just running by them. He will block too. He's good at it.

That's the kind of WR you want in this division.

Guest Masters

Come on people. This type of stuff goes on all day during games. WR and CB will chit chat all the time between snaps out there. This is much ado about nothing.

Archived