THE BROWNS BOARD

Birtherism

bbedward

Anyone else seeing a big ol' advert for a book called 'Where's the birth certificate?' on that page, btw? I mean, maybe it's just random google knowing the target market of people visiting that page. Or maybe the article is just clickbait to get birthers to buy the book. Who knows, could be anything. It's definitely the clickbait thing.

Amazing that people think a sheriff was able to figure something out the fbi and cia couldnt

You should actually watch the short 9 points of forgery thing. Some of them are pretty compelling really.

I mean in the 60s we're talking about hand stamps and type writers so it's odd that stuff lines up perfectly and matches exactly.

You should actually watch the short 9 points of forgery thing. Some of them are pretty compelling really.

tly.

And im pretty sure id be listening to nothing but pure horseshit designed to sound legit to people who dont know anything about forensic work. Thats how the fool the unwashed monkeys. "Boy it really sounds legit"...and then someone who actually knows a thing or two looks at it and says what are these clowns talking about?

And im pretty sure id be listening to nothing but pure horseshit designed to sound legit to people who dont know anything about forensic work. Thats how the fool the unwashed monkeys. "Boy it really sounds legit"...and then someone who actually knows a thing or two looks at it and says what are these clowns talking about?

Yea just don't look into it at all and let CNN tell you what to think.

I mean in the 60s we're talking about hand stamps and type writers so it's odd that stuff lines up perfectly and matches exactly.

I can make a compelling case for the ancient astronaut theory too

Cleve is much closer to Cal with the run-on sentences, misspelled words, and melanoma nicknames - but Woody sucks his e-dick all the time. So I come to the conclusion that Woody just disagrees with me.

Anytime i misspell a word its cause im pecking at this god damn iphone. At some point you just give up and as long as the misspells arent completely off its fine.

But no, u are at cals level because you've lost ur ability for clear, rational analysis. Cal is cal because he'd a walking narrative....something you used to "not" be. U've become a shill, something that i or woody or chris have never been. The behavior you've sat here and apologized for this last year just proves without doubt you lost thevability to think for yourself. Theres people that voted for trump, like OBF, that still acknowledged what a crass malignant clown he can be. You not so much but maybe you tried....just we didnt hear you mumble it with all that fat greasy cack sliding past ur tonsils

Anytime i misspell a word its cause im pecking at this god damn iphone. At some point you just give up and as long as the misspells arent completely off its fine.

But no, u are at cals level because you've lost ur ability for clear, rational analysis. Cal is cal because he'd a walking narrative....something you used to "not" be. U've become a shill, something that i or woody or chris have never been. The behavior you've sat here and apologized for this last year just proves without doubt you lost thevability to think for yourself. Theres people that voted for trump, like OBF, that still acknowledged what a crass malignant clown he can be. You not so much but maybe you tried....just we didnt hear you mumble it with all that fat greasy cack sliding past ur tonsils

O1V6BFvj_400x400.jpg

Archived