THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns tickets are HOT!

jcam222

Got an answer? I'll guess about even. Although Jimmy's heart could grow 2 sizes and he treats all the underprivileged kids to an NFL experience. 1997,98,2016.... Most horrible years ever, 95 and 96 can be included.

I didn't understand at first. I'm not sure

Q will be right near at capacity at 20,562. They'll still easily break that at the browns stadium just because second hand tickets cost peanuts and it'll be decent weather. Good opportunity for lower income families to take their kids to a game.

Obviously the cavs draw a lot more hype/tv viewership/etc, but they're also on national tv of course.

I didn't understand at first. I'm not sure

Q will be right near at capacity at 20,562. They'll still easily break that at the browns stadium just because second hand tickets cost peanuts and it'll be decent weather. Good opportunity for lower income families to take their kids to a game.

Obviously the cavs draw a lot more hype/tv viewership/etc, but they're also on national tv of course.

At first the question to him was which will be greater, the temp or Browns score. But they went with crowd comparisons. If the Haslam's don't give a bunch of tickets away it could be close.

Give me your tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to see an NFL game for free. Wonder how may people would show up if Jimmy went on TV and said you don't need a ticket, but you can't bump someone out of their seats who does.

Is there not a way for ticket holders to donate them to Boys and Girls Club or other Charitable Orgs? Jimmah should publicize that and donate any unsold tix to sweeten the pot.

Tax deductions for everybody! And at their top marginal rate the donors should fair about as well as selling them into a depressed market.

Is there not a way for ticket holders to donate them to Boys and Girls Club or other Charitable Orgs? Jimmah should publicize that and donate any unsold tix to sweeten the pot.

Tax deductions for everybody! And at their top marginal rate the donors should fair about as well as selling them into a depressed market.

That would be a nice way to generate some community goodwill. It may even keep the torch and pitchforks crowd away a bit longer.

That actually might work getting FMV for the tickets versus just bad stocking stuffer gag gifts instead of a lump of coal. :lol:

Tour, that's been the case for many years- and I've always wondered why Club seat ticket holders would rather eat their tickets instead of making a charitable donation. Guys trying to sell tickets on Stub Hub for $6 would probably come out ahead, considering Stub Hub takes their sellers fee.

Son #2 surprised me with a ticket for him and I for xmas.

We started the game out in the dog pound and migrated to the 50 yard line about 12 rows up from the Chargers Bench in the 2nd half.

Seeing Philip Rivers throw a tantrum live was epic.

Only bad thing was a few "fans" that talked negative shit the whole time. ......

Archived