THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian Ambassador to Turkey assassinated

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama would swing his purse at Putin then run like a bitch. This was ISIS.

purely OT but what cognitive level did you not make it past growing up? By the time most people hit their teenage years they can comprehend that it doesn't necessarily take an individually tough man to send other men to do some dirty work. Most of the roman emperors were literally fgts that had other people wipe their asses for them. But people didn't fuck with Rome for much of it's existence did they? Do you need further explanation of why even a feeble old cunt like you could have made the decision that Obama did?

yeah...i hope none of you are buying the snackbar thing. This was a hit put on by the U.S. Im sure Karlov pissed off the Turks somehow and Erdogan made a call to Obama, "hey why not this guy".....so yeah. Here we go kids.

The whole thing sounds like a CIA job, but that's still a bit too conspiracy like for me.

We'll have to see how the Russian response plays out, but the US government and other NATO countries have been criticizing Russia for how they've handled bombing Aleppo, the same thing the assassinator shouted

Scary sh*t when you think about it, many nut jobs out there might get all gung-ho on embassy assassinations or just truck bomb anyone they don't like.

Nothing is sacred or out of bounds anymore. :(

You seem too know a lot about fag things tranny? Of course that doesn't surprise any of us.

Do you understand the concept of the question mark? Like what it means and how you use it. Ill give you a primer, are you a moron? If i say "you are an old drunk moron" i dont put a ? after it because i "know" you are an old drunk moron.....there is no question.

Get it?

So Cleve, you're saying that in retaliation for the hacks, we sloppily knock off an ambassador, in public, to one of our allies?

What exactly are we gaining there?

If anything it benefits Russia as it now gives them pretext to increase their influence in the area and generates more public backing for their little Middle Eastern foray.

If this was state sponsored, which I highly, highly doubt, you're pointing your finger at the wrong country.

Archived