THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian Ambassador to Turkey assassinated

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im at a robeks right now and justbrealized im spending more on this smoothie than dh and one post ever made per hour. Aint that somethin?

You sound like a pretentious faggot talking about whole foods and robeks.

I would never brag about doing the majority of my shopping at whole foods...

Only homos and women having mid life crisis' shop at big box stores like whole foods. If you want to really be cool support local businesses like at the west side market or chuppas or other markets. You get much better for much less than whole foods.

You sound like a pretentious faggot talking about whole foods and robeks.

I would never brag about doing the majority of my shopping at whole foods...

Only homos and women having mid life crisis' shop at big box stores like whole foods. If you want to really be cool support local businesses like at the west side market or chuppas or other markets. You get much better for much less than whole foods.

Im at the west side mkt every sat morn.

How much does the temp agency get kickbacked from ur check?☕️

First of all I'm not telling you how much I make because it's none of your business and I couldn't care less how much you say you have because it probably came from everyone's taxes.

First of all I'm not telling you how much I make because it's none of your business and I couldn't care less how much you say you have because it probably came from everyone's taxes.

Yeah i really don't care what someone working at burger king makes. Again, i shop at whole foods so it's self explanatory the difference between you and I

Yeah i really don't care what someone working at burger king makes. Again, i shop at whole foods so it's self explanatory the difference between you and I

Do you realize how much of a douche you sound like? So tell us, cleve, what do you do for a living? I know what pretty much everyone that posts here regularly does except the guy who keeps going on about shopping at whOle foods as if that's some sort of accomplishment.

Right now you remind me of an SNL sketch with will ferrell where he says "you can't talk to me like that! I drive a dodge stratus!"

Archived