THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian Ambassador to Turkey assassinated

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching my diet I don't eat much bk myself. I get $10 a day of free bk food and use it buying crew members lunches with it. If a kid is making $8.25 hr and is hungry I'll buy them something on my tab for the day. Whoppers are good though but 40 carbs, fries are good but high in cholesterol and fattening, and I don't drink soda. It's salads or grilled chicken for me.

How in the hell did we get to bk food and Whole Foods from an assassination?

How in the hell did we get to bk food and Whole Foods from an assassination?

After some investigation it looks like Cleve mock-ordered something from burger king, then you told him he couldn't afford burger king, then he corrected you and said he exclusively shops at whole foods.

Now we just need to figure out if he drives a Prius...

Do you realize how much of a douche you sound like? So tell us, cleve, what do you do for a living? I know what pretty much everyone that posts here regularly does except the guy who keeps going on about shopping at whOle foods as if that's some sort of accomplishment.

Right now you remind me of an SNL sketch with will ferrell where he says "you can't talk to me like that! I drive a dodge stratus!"

well if you read previous posts by one post, you'd see where he said "your income is probably tax payer provided". Ahh the old food stamp slam that's so popular on the internet. So im not "going on and on" about anything, i was just letting burger king boy know that i'm not taking my food stamps to whole foods. Infact I just said "whole foods" cause it's what people know, akron does not yet have a whole foods but it's opening up soon. I go to the other wholefoodslike stores here in Akron as well as the west side mkt. I guess what im saying is i don't eat dog food like some other poster here. That is all.

After some investigation it looks like Cleve mock-ordered something from burger king, then you told him he couldn't afford burger king, then he corrected you and said he exclusively shops at whole foods.

Now we just need to figure out if he drives a Prius...

If ur eating at burger king maybe your not the big time faux engineer you claim to be. Even entry level salaries in the "engineering" fields allow someone to shop pretty much wherever the please. Maybe you're a poorer bish ngr than you let on and that's why woody got your pussy rash inflamed when he questioned your engineering credentials? Lets hear about the guy who invented linux sifting through dumpsters for his lunch

If ur eating at burger king maybe your not the big time faux engineer you claim to be. Even entry level salaries in the "engineering" fields allow someone to shop pretty much wherever the please. Maybe you're a poorer bish ngr than you let on and that's why woody got your pussy rash inflamed when he questioned your engineering credentials? Lets hear about the guy who invented linux sifting through dumpsters for his lunch

I don't really eat fast food, outside of better fast food places like chipotle. Subway on occasion but it sucks getting a piece of mostly bread with a little bit of crap meat for $8.

Occasionally I'll grab a McDonald's breakfast sandwich and I'll do Arby's sometimes. I think I had Burger King like once this entire year.

And your info is wrong when you have student debt and shit. Not that I'm pinching pennies but I'm still not gonna go to whole foods for an $8 avocado.

Their meat prices are also very inflated. I prefer to go down to the west side market and grab a whole ribeye roast sub-$100 and dry age it myself and get a ton of steaks that are amazing.

I ate at burger King for lunch today even though I packed. 10 chicken nuggets for a buck .49 is a good deal on a cold day.

I'd start shopping at whole foods to prove my prestige except I'm not a pretentious faggot.

don't make any irrational decision, taking out another line of credit just to prove to woody ur a real engineer isn't wise. What with software companies hiring rainforest tribesman who've never seen a car to come in and do your job, you never know about job security. Put that money in a savings acct ed.

don't make any irrational decision, taking out another line of credit just to prove to woody ur a real engineer isn't wise. What with software companies hiring rainforest tribesman who've never seen a car to come in and do your job, you never know about job security. Put that money in a savings acct ed.

The interest rate with a savings account is garbage. Since you're a whole foods shopping expert maybe you can give me some better financial advice.

but it's always there unless the bank goes under but even then the feds insurance got ur back. Plus i would think an engineer doesn't need someone who shops for organic foods to advise him on financial matters. WHen ur an engineer you know everything. I mean look at woody...he's always right despite that pesky mark for being a michigan fan.

Cleve as hard as you are trying to cling onto a buddy I'm sorry to burst your hope as we all know you're full of shit. You're probably the brokest muther fucker on here.

I hope you think we are all broke so you don't try to borrow money off any of us.

Archived