THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian Ambassador to Turkey assassinated

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like I do when other members of the board pm me about how big of a faggot you are. True

oh not PM's...where fgts, sissies and little girls hang out oh no!! As if what a bunch of natural born losers say behind digital closed doors affects my life in the slightest. But please, tell me moar about what y'all sayin...im so interested. :rolleyes:

Exactly. There was a time when the wife and I had our struggles and I'm glad to say it made us better people and I would never poke fun at a mans job.

but you can sit and call other gainfully employed people welfare recipients? Pls shut up now with the pious act. If ur gonna mock other gainfully employed people by insinuating they're actually welfare recipients, prepare to have your own employment situation brought up.

but you can sit and call other gainfully employed people welfare recipients? Pls shut up now with the pious act. If ur gonna mock other gainfully employed people by insinuating they're actually welfare recipients, prepare to have your own employment situation brought up.

You say you're gainfully employed but you still have refused to say what you do. You don't have to name the company you work for. Just generalize it.

You say you're gainfully employed but you still have refused to say what you do. You don't have to name the company you work for. Just generalize it.

i've stated before i work in mkting/sales. Nothing big. I'm single so the money i make is good. Maybe not so much if I had 4-6 kids. Point is i didn't start on another mans job until he accused me of being on welfare.

I make good money idiot. Its the generations of welfare family's is what irks me along with lazy asses like yourself.

See ur still doing it. You flip burgers so pls shut up. You've got fed time for assaulting a police officer on ur record don't act like you're some high up in the burger kind corporate structure. If you're not the guy that says 'you want fries with that"..ur the guy scolding the guy who's supposed to ask that. I guess that's something, congrats.

I'm with Cysko Kid on this one. If I told you everything you wouldn't think I was some loser at bk. but what if I was? There are a lot of deserving people out there but one day...someday it all gets better.

Years ago before my wife finished school and I got out of prison we had hard times. I worked at a shit payin job at a factory and we got food tamps for about two years. Over time we worked ourselves out of it. As the kids grew older we were able to learn to save and get higher paying jobs. I would like to say that the thought of being on public aid drew me to work harder but it just happened over time. What happened was a family that was down got out of a hole and stayed out of it. I turned into a workaholic and my wife is an RN. She works as a surgical nurse and makes very good money now. Since then I've drove trucks, worked at a truckstop, drove a cab ...finally I've found a job that pays well for what I am. An ex con.

I own the building I live in. I have my hot rod and a couple of bikes in the garage along with our new car. It's all material though when my grand babies have CP. you might have seen the post where I was wantin people to donate to the cause. They were way short so I sold my old panhead and gave them the dough. Yes we had the money in the bank but I didn't want to mess us up financially being stubborn hangin on to an old bike I just polish a couple of times a year.

So that's your answer to my feelings of welfare.

I think ive been pretty consistent over the years saying i was in mkting and sales. Now for the umpteenth time. Sorry im not a free lance street performer.

No need to be sorry about that sir. Many are called few are chosen.

Or to quote Harry Callahan from Magnum Force:

A man's got to know his limitations.

WSS

Archived