THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian Ambassador to Turkey assassinated

DieHardBrownsFan

Dont you have some old people to call and tell em their pc has been compromised and they need to buy ur trojan horse laden software immediately?

Yea your computer is infected with a serious virus I have just been alerted to it. All your information will be stolen and erased forever unless you head over to the MoneyGram and send $500 to "John Smith"

Just PM me the reference # when you've done it.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lols. Its really not that expensive. But then again im also not stuffing my face every 3 hours so what i do buy for food

I make sure its quality. But fish and meatbis not bought at wf, i go to the west side for that

I prefer market district myself if you want to feel like a ritzy bitch and stuff there is reasonable and good.

I don't really care about like $6 for a dozen eggs or $6 for a half gallon of milk or $20 for a bottle of ketchup. In those cases, aldi's is good.

I used to think there was a difference between fancy ass free roaming organic eggs and the cheapo ones from chickens that eat each other in cages. Then I did a blind taste test and the cheapo ones tasted better.

Get weird with me Cleve. We can go to the local Wal mart and when a customer isn't looking we put something off the wall in their cart. When they get to the checkout lane or even worse at home and say "wtf"

Put penis pills in the cart, it's more embarrassing at that point to explain to the cashier "no I didn't put these in there my manhood is all good"

I guess this is where i have to tell a cool story. Years ago we had a habt of trolling the shit out of this one friend , like everytime we went to get beer we'd put shit in his cart like pantyhose or tampons. The reaction was always priceless.

Fast forward a couple years he's now married and we hadnt done it too him in a long time. So we knew we were gonna go to lowes or home depot i forget which one. So i suggested we reup the old troll. Badically we bought a bunch of dildos and prostate toys and kept them in their packaging. We distracted him at checkout and put them on the conveyor. As soon as we saw th clerk pick up the boxes we just kind of mosied out of there biting our fingers on the way out, we heard "oh not this shit again". Apparently the clerk was absolutely bewildered, sonce when do we sell this shit is what was allegedly stated. Like the manager had to come down and shit and our buddy was trying to explain where they came from and was like talk to my froends they'll tell you....but we were long gone so he just sat there twisting in the wind completely exassperated as like everyone in line was looking in on what was on the table. He hadvto explain to a bunch of appalled customers that this was a prank and they dont actually even sell this shit here.

It hurt to breathe for days. One of us that he didn't know was there was sort of disguised in a cap and sunglasses and he had his phone recording the audio. He didnt talk to us for weeks. Apparently one of the customers went to church with his mother.....it was just all bad. Gut wrenching hilarious tho.

Archived