THE BROWNS BOARD

Philly Pick Watch...

Tour2ma

I figured Philly would win this game. The NYG are a pretender, and the Thurs games are garbage...not a good combo for a road game.

As far as the draft, with 5 of the first 65, they should be set. No reason to trade. While hitting on all 5 is unlikely, I still like the odds despite our track record.

NO Jimmy G for me. It's a mental mismatch trading with Belichick, don't do it.

The game basically unfolded EXACTLY how I thought it would. I even said the Giants were a puzzling team, and you never knew who would show up. They had so many damn chances to win the game, they basically deserved to lose, and they did.

I think he played ok. A 40-yard TD always looks pretty when you read about it, but it was play action to an open receiver. Not a gimme, and not something I'm banking on RG3 to make every time I guess, but I expect McCown, Kessler, or even Hoyer or Manziel to make. Outside of that, 12/23 for 113 yards and a pick.

I'm saying, it's not like he was unplayable, and in fact McCown had better stats against them than Wentz did. If our D had held the giants to 19 points, while adding a touchdown, things would have been a lot more interesting.

yes.

mccown or wentz? tough guy.

"better than what we got or have had in decades"

That's what you said. Wentz isn't all that, certainly not this year. Maybe he goes on to be the next big ben, maybe he goes on to be the next blake bortles, difficult to tell right now. But I'm not shitting bricks over passing on him. Andrew Luck he isn't.

PFFFTTTT!!!!!

this browns team is the worst, everyone knows it, so WTF? who gives a shit, really in the big scheme? who gives a friggin fuck. number one pick. take it. use it.

scared is no way to go thru life.

We've failed spectacularly with a couple of exceptions in the first round since 1999- Now is not the time to chicken out and trade the #1 for more picks.

I dropped them 10 minutes before kickoff and picked up GB..... Hopefully it'll pay off.

champoinship weekend ,hell ya

wish i had dropped em got a wopping 3 points outta em and as far as philly's pick whatever it's still gonna be a top ten

I think Wentz like having Lane Johnson back... adnd JPP out.

...and he completed 13/24 passes for ~150 yards, a touchdown and a pick. Shredded that D, clearly.

Never let facts get in the way of a negative take...

Philly is now tied for 9th with Carolina who plays at the Bucs while Philly is hosting the Boys who have no reason to waste players in a useless win. They can end up anywhere from 9th to 13th or so.

Thanks for the update Aggies. That should still get us a very good football player. The cupboards are bare enough to where BPA will match a big need.

Archived