THE BROWNS BOARD

To win or not to win?

PoeticG

To win or NOT to win, that is the question  

40 members have voted

1. 1. It's Christmas! The Browns have not won a game in over a year. This is their last opportunity to give their home fans a victory...however tragic, victory still means defeat for our team, winning means losing out on the 1st pick of the NFL Draft.

• Victorrrry!
    • #1 Overall Selection in the NFL Draft!

The #1 pick is only a big fuckin' whoop if the guy kicks ass.

So what QB are you advocating with this #1 pick?

i don't know, really. just saying if you have the #1 you have it. no calling and having to give up picks to move up one spot etc. etc.

please be 0 and 16 so these guys can look back and it and say 'never again!'

i don't know, really. just saying if you have the #1 you have it. no calling and having to give up picks to move up one spot etc. etc.

please be 0 and 16 so these guys can look back and it and say 'never again!'

I don't know either.

This losing shit is getting old. That's why I want to see a win. I'm working today, luck of the draw, so to make my Xmas Eve happier, win the game.

If our FO has properly analyzed things, they know trading picks doesn't work around here.

I don't know either.

This losing shit is getting old. That's why I want to see a win. I'm working today, luck of the draw, so to make my Xmas Eve happier, win the game.

If our FO has properly analyzed things, they know trading picks doesn't work around here.

i get the winning....i really do. BUT the season is gone and half of these guys will be at the end of the year. doesn't really mean anything except a piece of confidence going into the offseason. players don't give a shit when playing the back nine at sawgrass, smokin stoges and laughing it up with their buddies who play for other teams.

betcha the chargers want this win more so as not to be the one that gave up the win to this hopeless mess of a team.

Well it's kind of a moot point now.....God, Santa and who knows who else decided that the BROWNS would not go winless. Woo-hoo.

The Browns finally win. Very happy; let the Lions be the only ones to bear the shame of going winless.

Merry Christmas to all (except for those who voted to go 0-16 to secure the 1st pick. Go suck a dick, you closet Steeler fags. You know who you are).

Which is why you ALWAYS play to win and let the other stuff work it's way through. A true competitor plays to win, thumb suckers find acceptable reasons to lose.

exactly what they said about indy when they tanked to pick andrew luck. :lol: :lol:

good to see people can see the forest but not the trees.

exactly what they said about indy when they tanked to pick andrew luck. :lol: :lol:

That's the only time I can recall a NFL team tanking games. The whole suck for luck thing was pretty shitty too. But hey, just check out their owner. He'd turn a rubber inside out to get two uses out of it. Then spend the money he saved at the crack house. Real class act the irsay is. Like a thief in the night.,.Karma gonna get him sooner or later

That's the only time I can recall a NFL team tanking games. The whole suck for luck thing was pretty shitty too. But hey, just check out their owner. He'd turn a rubber inside out to get two uses out of it. Then spend the money he saved at the crack house. Real class act the irsay is. Like a thief in the night.,.Karma gonna get him sooner or later

and i thought i was vicious. yeah irsay sucks but they got their franchise. too bad no one knows how to build a team around him in indy. no line. no D. no RB that can hold onto the ball and their WRs suck worse than ours. he's the only reason they have any Ws in the column. be better off here than there.

Fuck Andrew Luck and all his Super Bowls.

The Browns needed a win and they got one.

You guys can start jacking off about the draft in 8 days.

Zombo

Fuck Andrew Luck and all his Super Bowls.

The Browns needed a win and they got one.

You guys can start jacking off about the draft in 8 days.

Zombo

Cheers!! one of these days I owe a drink to a real Browns Fan..Merry Christmas!! 51 pages of draft talk if we need it ;)

Who is the Andrew Luck coming out this season and how is that working out for Indy ?

you would lick the ass of the guy who last slept with the girl who is sucking luck's dick right now if he were on the browns.

Merry Christmas douchebag!

you would lick the ass of the guy who last slept with the girl who is sucking luck's dick right now if he were on the browns.

Merry Christmas douchebag!

I'd be happy to have Luck but he isn't in the draft this year. We've got a draft full of QB's with lots of question marks, just like last year.

Labia Bell called your MoM?

Seriously some of you boys need to go to insult boot camp. Calling Bell "labia bell" is about as weak as all the draft classes during the Farmer era. I like zombo, i think we have a mutual understanding. Its not my fault hes usually wrong about the steelers. Fuck you "z". Oh and gumby i'll let you know when im done showing your mom my "pokey".

Oh and gumby i'll let you know when im done showing your mom my "pokey".

Ok but She's the one that told you to get your ®Bubbie Blisters tattoo removed from down there.. she's in a far better place than this board,thanks for asking

Interesting, an asterisk.

I don't see any asterisks for the Steeler win in 1978 when Steelers fumbled the OT kickoff and Browns recovered.

I don't see an asterisk when Lynn Swan spit in Ron Boldens face on a GW TD catch in 1979.

I don't see an asterisk from the Immaculate Deflection or the referee-gate SB win over Seattle.

Damn, I got issues. Cracking open some Jim Beam now.

Merry Christmas anyway.

Glad you don't see any asterisks. Aside from none of that being relevant or even making sense, you won't see an asterisk if the browns beat the Steeler scrubs either.

The asterisk will be in your head. You know it will.

Ok but She's the one that told you to get your ®Bubbie Blisters tattoo removed from down there.. she's in a far better place than this board,thanks for asking

lol Bubbie Brister. Actually a pretty good QB when you compare him to anyone the browns had since Kosar.

After Bradshaws retirement it took 21 yrs. for the Steelers to find their next franchise QB when they drafted Big Ben.

It's been 20 yrs. now since the departure of Kosar, who knows, maybe you'll finally get your man next year!

(yes, I subtracted the 3 years the browns had no team)

Ya, I think "Labia Bell" is a keeper.

Z

--So if Weddle wraps up Brown before he can stick his arm across the goal I'm a genius, but now I'm an idiot ... I know how this works.

*I predicted when Matt Moore took over in Miami that they were going to the SB, so you are one and done ... And there's your asterisk.

Archived