THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama's ratings plummet - press conference down 29%

calfoxwc

April 30, 2009

Obama's ratings slide: press conference down

Audience interest in Barack Obama's news conferences seems to be falling, with Wednesday's press event drawing the president's smallest primetime audience since his inauguration.

The telecast to mark Obama's 100th day in office was viewed by 28.8 million people, according to Nielsen. That's a 29% drop from the president's last press conference, on March 24, and a 42% fall since his first, on Feb. 9.

Ten networks carried the telecast, which is one less than last time since Fox elected to run its detective drama Lie to Me (7.8 million, 2.3 national adults 18-49 rating) instead. Airing its regular entertainment programming saved Fox ad dollars but didn't help the show much. Lie pulled the same rating it did last week. Yet, like last week, it won the 8 p.m. hour.

Here's the president's last three primetime news events:

Feb: 9: 49.5 million

March 24: 40.4 million

April 29: 28.8 million

FOX REJECTS OBAMA'S REQUEST FOR AIRTIME

More and more Americans are getting tired of Obama's incompetence and his whole teleprompter act.

He's an empty suit with a talking head.

And his mistakes are making for a long list of bonehead moves.

Americans are catching on.

Even with all those hand selected reporters with their softball questions.

Nobody is buying the change package anymore, they are to busy tring to keep the lights on put food on the table gas in the car. and yes you still have to pay your mortgage unless you are from Acorn. :lol:

Im sure his ratings were down,

The local Fox affiliate channel didnt carry it when every other network and news station did,weird huh?

Now I understand how truely "mainstream" the media is.

Didn't they ironically run "Lie To Me?"

BTW has anyone seen that? I mean to but never remember.

WSS

Its amazing how easy it is to look into someones face and tell if there lying or not. Dan

"...if they're lying or not."

or

"...if they are lying or not."

and,

"someone's", oh great grand poobah of brilliant all-knowing arrogant liberalism.

Sorry, Dan, but I have a fine education. It would be cool if I had gone back and got my teaching

degree after all, but I liked software dev too much.

But, with Heck's bragging about his career and dissing others who might not have a job,

and your smarting off about education, and mz the pussy wanting to lick Heck's toes...

you libs don't look very smart. All you want to do is smart off, minimalize, and quiet anyone

who dares to disagree with you.

In the least, oh all powerful PHD of all things political, at least try to use grammar correctly.

Well, and try to stay on thread subjects and stop with the constant personal attacks.

Guest mz.
and your smarting off about education, and mz the pussy wanting to lick Heck's toes...

If that's what you think is going on you're even dumber than I've given you credit for.

I KNOW I'm a smart guy, and definitely smart enough to know there are plenty of people who know more about certain things than I do. Guys like Alo, heck, Legacy, Tupa etc. add invaluable information from ALL points of view, and I value their contributions not only to this forum in general but, more importantly, to my knowledge base in specific.

Shame on you for referring to my reverence for certain individuals' knowledge and insight as "toe-licking." If you had the temerity to open yourself up to the realization that you don't know everything and to listen to some of the smarter folks around here rather than farting around in Paranoiaville with X and XXXXXXX, perhaps you'd learn something, too. Like I have.

Love,

MosquitoZits

or is it MaggotZits today?

See what I mean, cal?

That is great that some of you have received their phd like dan and mz the pussy, now try using what you have learned in college by reading and responding to the contents of the post.

I am sure that you have taken a sociology class or two. So stop being the office bitch.

Oh' one more thing Obama's ratings have plummeted. :lol:

Guest mz.
now try using what you have learned in college by reading and responding to the contents of the post.

Fine.

The bark is really falling off the ugly Obama tree. Yikes.

Not sure a Nielsen ratings drop from one solitary TV joint means much. In fact, I know it means nothing. That there is statistics talkin'. I'd say the same thing about Bush (except Bush is a monster dickhead with a meaningless ratings figure).

Happy?

Once again, you fail to understand.

It's the same issues. But not the same posts.

Different content, same side of the issues.

The issues are still valid.

Libs bring them up all the time, again and again.

But with no corroborating new info.

Like "virtually all scientists agree that man has created the global warming problem".

Seems like ALL discussion that doesn't agree with you is "not intelligent". Right?

Stop slurping your ego's sweat, Dan. It makes you stale and you end up with no objectivity at all.

Archived