THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Mini Camp

Arg all this does is make me want to go to berea and watch myself...i saw active coaching and mentoring in that video and thats what impressed me along with mack saying its going to be a grind says it all...i like what i see! ;)

He's a guy who is better now than a year ago... which is exciting.

He is also a guy who dropped a lot of passes. He was a Edwards clone. Made the tough catches and the circus catches but dropped some easy ones. He needs to work on his focus, which was a lot better in 2008. Maybe we need to move his locker away from Edwards and put him between Heiden and Patton.

He could be a great pickup.

http://videos.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/2...kie_mini_c.html

This video is pretty cool and shows the top picks in action...also I heard the end zones say FINISH now instead of Browns!

Mack seems like a bright guy, an underrated quality in centers who have a lot of responsibilities. Robiskie seems like a smart kid too ... and he sure has that "coachspeak" down after being around coaching staffs all those years ... he threw out every cliche there is in about ten seconds!

Zombo

--"Happy to be here", "tremendous opportunity","excited to help this team" .."we're all just excited to be here", "do whatever we can" and the classic "taking it one day at time"

Archived