THE BROWNS BOARD

Team Trump and 4D Chess

VaporTrail

Lets talk about what Obama did since a Democrat has ruled over the country the last 8 years.

He told us that he had all the answers and that is why he was elected.

Let's not. You are trying to deflect from answering my question about whether or not you judge Bush with the same standards when it comes to respect for American lives and his contribution to the US national debt.

You dont know where it went.

Nobody knows including Obama. The goal was to spend is all.

If you want to know where government spending has gone, you can go here: https://www.usaspending.gov/Pages/Default.aspx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually not too concerned with Trump going after ISIS. If we start cooperating with Russia, who also hates ISIS, we can actually eradicate the threat instead of arming each others' opponents like we've done for the past 7 decades. Recall that even Bernie Sanders' platform planned for the destruction of ISIS.

My biggest concerns at the moment with Trump foreign policy are 1. falling back on the idiotic GOP plan to blame everything on Iran, and 2. that he won't change anything when it comes to our relationship with Saudi Arabia. The bastards that run Saudi Arabia are the reason ISIS' brand of Islam is so widespread.

I'm actually not too concerned with Trump going after ISIS. If we start cooperating with Russia, who also hates ISIS, we can actually eradicate the threat instead of arming each others' opponents like we've done for the past 7 decades. Recall that even Bernie Sanders' platform planned for the destruction of ISIS.

My biggest concerns at the moment with Trump foreign policy are 1. falling back on the idiotic GOP plan to blame everything on Iran, and 2. that he won't change anything when it comes to our relationship with Saudi Arabia. The bastards that run Saudi Arabia are the reason ISIS' brand of Islam is so widespread.

Gotcha. I also wouldn't hate any plan that goes after ISIL and would not hate military involvement to do so, though I would prefer a coalition that includes other ME countries (Egypt, Turkey, Jordan for example). Also agree with your concerns about Iran and Saudi Arabia.

A. Bush had to spend more, 9/11 happened.

B. Os, your ObaMao ridiculed Bush and the debt; he called it UNPATRIOTIC.

Then your asswhole president proceeded to raise it dramatically.

Obama is not a decent man. Decent men dont leave Americans to die in Benghazi. Decent men dont just sit by and let innocent women and children be slaughtered in Iraq and Syria. Decent men dont double the nations debt. Decent men love this country like Trump. Obama hates this country and nearly destroyed it.

The whole Clinton family is evil.

Strange response because the words 'Obama' and 'Clintons' were not in my post.

Or did you see me mention Carson then go straight to Obama because they're black ?

both buttock and moochelle were America-haters, but they

loved their power and prestige when they got it.

But they screwed our country over badly, and the whole world

seems to be falling apart. He undermined what where we were

in Iraq and Afghanistan, and got our soldiers killed with his asswholish

restrictions on what they could or could not do.

He inflamed racial, religous, economic and political tensions

everywhere possible, he instigated

the TRUTH IS, OBAMAO ordered the release of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi from prison,

where he had been for 4 years. Who is baghdadi? The head of al-quaeda..

who then split with alquaeda and changed the name to isis.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jun/19/jeanine-pirro/foxs-pirro-obama-set-isis-leader-free-2009/-free-2009/

You brought up President Trump.

I brought up President Obama.

You claim Trump is not a decent person.

I know for a fact that Obama is not a decent person looking back at the last 8 years.

You brought up Trump supporters taking the poison pill.

I gave you Obama and Clinton supporters willing to destroy the country with 4 more years of Obama policies.

Obama hates this country and so does his wife. Trump loves this country and his wife is an immigrant who loves this nation too.

However I never argued for Obama being a quality individual. I'm not necessarily prepared to defend him there either.

You're arguing against a point you've made on your own.

You may not be Ghoolie, but youre clearly a past or present member of this board.

Being a bad president doesnt make one an indecent person. The only evidence the right has of obama not being decent are these hyper partisan narratives that have little base. I dont know if obama is decent or not, none of us do we dont know him. Trump on the other hand, we've heard him when he didnt think anyone was listening.

Being a bad president doesnt make one an indecent person. The only evidence the right has of obama not being decent are these hyper partisan narratives that have little base. I dont know if obama is decent or not, none of us do we dont know him. Trump on the other hand, we've heard him when he didnt think anyone was listening.

that's stupid. being a bad president makes a a worse person. Of course, you think Che, bin laden and hitler were decent people

even though they did bad things. Did you ever take that charles manson poster off your wall?

Please explain.

Youre biased against Trump.

You're using the word bias incorrectly. I'm not pre-dispositioned against Trump. In fact I almost registered Republican to vote for him in the primary. I enjoyed his stance on the TPP and NAFTA. Go back and check for.proof.

Notice Im not fond of Ghoolie? He shares a trait with our POTUS that rubs me (and any reasonable person) the wrong way.

Now, find a way to insert the name Obama or Clinton in that somehow.

Also being registered for several years yet not posting reeks of an alt account.

yes, Tiamsies is a liberal who wants to control the narratives of everything.

sorry, no workie, Trump won, and yes, you are biased. You're a dem - cased closed.

I am a registered Republican. I am with Trump thick or thin and have been since before the primaries.

You still never explained to me how I am using my distaste of Obama and the Clintons against me.

Whatever it is, there is no way that it could be as bad as Clinton or Obama.

I suppose that I am alt right to some.

I have never met anyone here.

I'm with no one and if I see someone fucking up you can expect me to have questions. Sorry, not comfortable being the lapdog to any partyline.

I don't give a shit about your distaste for Obama or Clinton. I never mentioned them and you keep bringing it up. I won't defend either of those two right now and possibly ever. So you're either 1) Willfully ignorant 2) Have piss poor comprehension skills or 3) a troll.

Leaning towards 2 & 3 because I said 'alt account' - you respond with 'alt right' and "never met anyone here" (also an answer to a non question).

Dense or troll, take your pick.

oh, bs. you libs have "questions" because you lost the election,

you made, you ignored questions on obamao the whole time,

and "NOW QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT".

same old. you mad. raise hell now. like groundhog day.

Is this ghooly boy? Verified?

Who knows, now he's saying I've labeled him racist.

The black dude quip was a joke, that much was obvious.

Still can't understand that he isn't using words against himself, he's mis-using them against me. For example, calling me bias against Trump. I explain my side fine and it's like I'm not evening typing.

Lord knows what Cal chimed in my now.

you don't get anything. Learn something. Anything.

Islam and violence - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_violence
Mainstream Islamic law stipulates detailed regulations for the use of violence, including the use .... Islam does not have any normative tradition of pacifism, and warfare has been integral part of Islamic history both for the defense and the spread ...
11 Things About Islam's 'History Of Violence' That You Probably Didn't ...
ijr.com/.../234573-11-things-islams-history-violence-probably-didnt-kno...
Since the 9/11 attacks, radical Islam and terrorism in the name of jihad continue ... Here are 11 facts about Islam's 'history of violence' that you might not know: ...
On Islamic Violence: Forget the Koran, Look to History | Frontpage Mag
www.frontpagemag.com/.../islamic-violence-forget-koran-look-history-r...
Aug 9, 2016 - Forgotten in this debate is that Islamic scriptures are unnecessary in determining whether Islam teaches violence and war against non-Muslims.
Forget Nitpicking Islamic Doctrine, Islam's PROVEN Historical Record ...
https://pjmedia.com/.../is-islam-violent-forget-the-koran-lets-talk-about-is...
Aug 3, 2016 - Forget the Koran, Let's Talk About Islam's PROVEN Historical Record ... Too often, the debate around Islamic violence centers around doctrine ...
Killings for Islam - MarkHumphrys.com
markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html
Jump to Historical killings for Islam - See also Historical killings for Christianity ... by the quality of its arguments but by the quantity of its violence:.
Here's the TRUE History of Islam's Violence | The Federalist Papers
thefederalistpapers.org/.../heres-the-true-non-politically-correct-history-o...
Dec 6, 2015 - But here is the unvarnished truth about Islam's history of rape, murder, torture, and slavery – all done in the name of being true to the Muslim ...
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity | Foreign Policy
foreignpolicy.com/.../if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/
Jun 14, 2016 - You cannot argue that one religion is inherently violent because of the followinghistorical examples, and then wave away the violent history of ...
The Quran's Verses of Violence - The Religion of Peace
www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
A sampling of violence in the Quran. ... What Does Islam Teach About. ... found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history. .... Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam "superior over all ...
Islam 101 - Jihad Watch
What about the history of Western colonialism in the Islamic world? How can a violent political ideology be the second-largest and fastest-growing religion on ...
Karen Armstrong: "There is nothing in the Islam that is more violent ...
www.nieuwwij.nl/.../karen-armstrong-nothing-islam-violent-christianity/
Religion and the History of Violence suddenly and tragically very urgent. ... A conversation about Islam and terrorists, Western responsibility and the world in ...
People also ask
What does the Quran say about war and violence?
How long has Islam been at war with the West?
What is secular violence?
Which is the most peaceful religion in the world?
Ad
  1. Islam Unbelievable meaning‎
    Adwww.muslims-us.org/‎
    True translations of Quran keywords Watch, join us & spread peace now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Coatse what are you talking to me about islam for? Im not muslim nor have i ecpressed a desire to be muslim. I gave an example or two of things i thought islam got right. Theres things hinduism and buddhism got right too. I would argue that of all the organized religions buddhism is more than likely the closest humans have gotten to the light but thats another discussion.

I just dont understand why you keep listing Islams ills to me as if i hadnt already acknowledged them. Ur an odd ball for sure coatse

Archived