THE BROWNS BOARD

A principle of islam i do find appealing...

Clevfan4life

Years ago in college i hung out with two palestinian brothers from youngstown. The only thing we liked more than talking about chicks was making jew jokes. Anyway, they knew how i felt about religion...didnt bother them. But i listened to them talk anout islam. They struggled sometimes cause they wanted to be more western but faced pressures from their own.

One thing i remember them talking about was the concept that in islam the measure of a man is not his financial portfolio. Hard to argue that. I listened years later to a guy on tv saying essentially the same thing, that one of the biggest problems islam has with the west is that material wealth is the iverriding measure of a mans worth.....and that is 100% dead on the money. I can see how some of u guys venerate material wealth, antithesis to jesus ironically enough.

Makes me wonder sometimes when you think about how religions start and one small group in the desert claims one thing and thousands of years later its codified in stone even though it may have been complete bullshit. I dont agree with much of islam, but with what i do.....it seems as if they still retained some old comcepts that christ spoke of but modern christians have long unburdened themselves with. From my objective unbiased standpoint, because im more luciferian than anything, it seems to me as if christians could recognize "some" concepts of islam that they ate compatible with and try to work from there.

Obviously other things, like those rubbish burlap sacks islam makes women wear in the dead of summer....are non starters.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that you are an asswhole. and not smart, just a big ass.

I still don't understand what a hippo has to do with anything but in any case, I'm fucking MENSA next to you. I think I was smarter than you are now when I was 10. That's not a troll I really do believe that. Because I can remember figuring certain things out when by the time I was 10-12 that you still haven't gotten around to and you're, well, you're kind of up there right?

Years ago in college i hung out with two palestinian brothers from youngstown. The only thing we liked more than talking about chicks was making jew jokes. Anyway, they knew how i felt about religion...didnt bother them. But i listened to them talk anout islam. They struggled sometimes cause they wanted to be more western but faced pressures from their own.

One thing i remember them talking about was the concept that in islam the measure of a man is not his financial portfolio. Hard to argue that. I listened years later to a guy on tv saying essentially the same thing, that one of the biggest problems islam has with the west is that material wealth is the iverriding measure of a mans worth.....and that is 100% dead on the money. I can see how some of u guys venerate material wealth, antithesis to jesus ironically enough.

Makes me wonder sometimes when you think about how religions start and one small group in the desert claims one thing and thousands of years later its codified in stone even though it may have been complete bullshit. I dont agree with much of islam, but with what i do.....it seems as if they still retained some old comcepts that christ spoke of but modern christians have long unburdened themselves with. From my objective unbiased standpoint, because im more luciferian than anything, it seems to me as if christians could recognize "some" concepts of islam that they ate compatible with and try to work from there.

Obviously other things, like those rubbish burlap sacks islam makes women wear in the dead of summer....are non starters.

That's correct. A person's measure is the sum of his or her good deeds. Their is a lot of value put on knowledge and knowledge-seeking which is directly responsible for the Islamic golden age of science. Belief in God is also part of the 'measure'.

Islam considers itself an extension of Jewish and Christian faiths. That's why it has all the same prophets and many of the same stories.That's why Jesus is also revered by Muslims, though not the same way Christians revere him.

As for the burlap sacks as you call it, that has as much to do with culture as religion. Both men and women are instructed to dress modestly, but the type of dress isn't specified. Those specifics are coming from the culture, and tends to vary depending on social status. One of the ways I've often said Muslims make the religion harder to follow than it needs to be. There is this tendency to take an idea and overdo it with the thought that it will get you "brownie points" in heaven.

http://www.ammoland.com/2017/02/applications-now-available-2017-joice-island-california-pig-hunts/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=4f36d6aae6-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-4f36d6aae6-20770865#axzz4YI8SxaQ1

USA -(Ammoland.com)- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is offering pig hunting opportunities in March and April at Grizzly Island Wildlife Area in Solano County.

CDFW will be holding the limited-entry, permit-only hunts to control a small population of wild pigs on the Joice Island Unit of the Grizzly Island Wildlife Area. Joice Island is a 2,150-acre wetland area consisting of thick cattails, tules, some brush and standing water.

Three hunters will be drawn for eight consecutive weekends, for a total of 24 hunters. The first weekend, March 4-5, will be reserved for apprentice hunters (ages 12-17 with Junior License) only.

The following seven weekends (March 11-12, 18-19 and 25-26, and April 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 and 22-23) are open to both adults and apprentice hunters.

This is the first year that applications must be submitted online. Applications can be found online.

Applications must be submitted by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 14. The drawing will be held the morning of Feb. 15. Permits with maps and additional information will be emailed to successful applicants.

Permit holders may bring one non-hunting partner. Hunters may only use shotguns with non-lead slugs or archery equipment. Dogs and bicycles will not be allowed.

CDFW reserves the right to cancel this hunt and close the area to the public without prior notification, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or emergencies.

For more information, please contact CDFW at (707) 425-3828.

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2017/02/applications-now-available-2017-joice-island-california-pig-hunts/#ixzz4YI8mGHGh
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. That scripture gets twisted many times to "money is the root of all evil" and that is not the case. It is the love of money that is the real problem and you can be dirt poor and have a love of money.

If Islam stresses against materialism that is the exact same message of the bible and scriptures are all over the bible saying not to trust in riches. They will perish. There may be some who claim to be Christians and have a love of money but you will find individuals in every faith who fail to live up to the teachings they proclaim.

This entire country is obsessed with material wealth obf. Only the millenials have started to buck that trend and not uncoincidentally they get trashed endlesslt by the previous generations that sold their souls to toiling their lives away propping up the wealthy who rewarded them with crumbs from the table. Literally like dogs sitting beside master waiting for food to fall off the table

yet, it just proves that liberals create false narratives and use them as weapons

of war with anybody that disagrees with them. That's just bs.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what it is, and pretty sure you may have

personal experience at it, so....

This entire country is obsessed with material wealth obf. Only the millenials have started to buck that trend and not uncoincidentally they get trashed endlesslt by the previous generations that sold their souls to toiling their lives away propping up the wealthy who rewarded them with crumbs from the table. Literally like dogs sitting beside master waiting for food to fall off the table

If my goal is to want to see our people and country prosper as a nation then I want to see individuals and businesses prosper as we all benefit when they do. They are the job creators and contrary to what the left says are the ones who pay the taxes that build the roads. So I want to see more of them prosper not less. I don't want to see successful people and businesses get punished for being successful. A rising tide raises all ships.

That I don't know. Just that it has to do with some guy posting a pic of him stretching his bunghole.

Guy. Opens. Ass. To. Show. Everyone.

GOATSE. The internets first, and arguably greatest, meme. Now, we shall substitute the G for a C. Because whenever cal types anything, he is showing everyone his open ass.

Guy. Opens. Ass. To. Show. Everyone.

GOATSE. The internets first, and arguably greatest, meme. Now, we shall substitute the G for a C. Because whenever cal types anything, he is showing everyone his open ass.

Well this thread sure has run the gamut... lol.

well, that's disgusting. that's worse than Cleve being the ass of the board,

now he's going apecrap on the board. I don't think trying to make people

puke is a skill....

Archived