THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Garrett

Tour2ma

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am irritated with him though that he thinks glass jaw romo and a couple meaningless picks are gonna be enough for the right to either draft him or allen.

It's pretty obvious he has no idea how value of picks works to move up that far. Dallas would have to give away most of their draft this year and next to jump that far.

It's pretty obvious he has no idea how value of picks works to move up that far. Dallas would have to give away most of their draft this year and next to jump that far.

pretty obvious he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer , makes you wonder if he is smart enough to play in the nfl

Are you really that much of a fucking simpleton. What kid in his right fucking mind is going to drop himself down to the bottom of the first round by announcing he is a Madonna who will only play for certain teams?[ Go ahead, find me one fucking story about a top prospect is says he doesn't want to play for a particular team. I dare you to find one.]

- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These kids are coached by their agent to say nothing bad about ANY NFL team who might be in the market for them. I GUARANTEE YOU when he talks to his Mom he says..."Oh Momma, let's pray to Jesus. I surely don't want to wind up in that fuck hole.

John Elway,Eli Manning,Jim Kelly

Beat me to it Z. http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/02/myles_garrett_pleads_with_the.html#incart_river_index

I like that he has a personality, and I find it normal that we wants to play for his favorite team ... But the clingy Texas thing worries me (Johnny hangover perhaps) and he kinda called out Cleveland while praying for Dallas ... Just not a good look from the perspective of a Browns fan.

In the end, probably won't matter, will still take him #1.

Zombo

After that shit, really? Gone after rookie contract.

Fuck Garrett. We don't need him.

We want guys who want to be here.

Make that ALL of them AG. @ #28, the next two Cowboys drafts are worth 2376 points- as opposed to 3,000- not enough. Toss in Zeke Elliot, and we can talk. :)

Most people don't know jack about the NFL. Even fans.

Apparently Garrett is clueless about how much moving from #28 to #1 costs. :) It's never going to happen in the real world. I would bet the ranch the Browns aren't trading out of the top 10.

OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THING EVER IN BROWNS HISTORY.

So Ghoulie, what would be your move if if you were the GM after that video coming out and player basically not wanting to come to Cleveland ?, would you still Draft him in the knowledge your likely only gonna have him for 4 years until his rookie contract runs out and he goes elsewhere.

​Lets hear the all knowledgeable Ghoulie's thoughts on who the Browns should draft at #1 and #12.

POP QUIZ: Where was Myles born? Since it's a three-city metroplex in North-Central Texas, you can have three guesses.

If any of us had ever been fortunate enough to be considered for the NFL, where would we want to play? Cleveland...

Where would we play? Anywhere that signed us, let alone drafted us, let alone drafted us #1 overall...

He needs Kellyanne Conway to speak for him. :lol:

Then he will be convincing everyone he went to college at Bowling Green

Maybe the Browns need to employ Conway's services. "With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Cowboys select Myles Garrett, defensive end, Texas A&M."

Conway to Garrett: " Cleveland enjoys tropical weather all year long."

Maybe the Browns need to employ Conway's services. "With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Cowboys select Myles Garrett, defensive end, Texas A&M."

Conway to Garrett: " Cleveland enjoys tropical weather all year long."

I had a whole thing. I was halfway through. But this is the football section! So I'll pass.

Apparently Garrett is clueless about how much moving from #28 to #1 costs. :) It's never going to happen in the real world. I would bet the ranch the Browns aren't trading out of the top 10.

The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.

POP QUIZ: Where was Myles born? Since it's a three-city metroplex in North-Central Texas, you can have three guesses.

If any of us had ever been fortunate enough to be considered for the NFL, where would we want to play? Cleveland...

Where would we play? Anywhere that signed us, let alone drafted us, let alone drafted us #1 overall...

Seattle would be my choice and as much as I love the Browns they'd be dead last.

1. He should probably shut up.

2. These Texas homos always seem to want to stay in Texas. Maybe he'll want to go back after the first contract. Or be miserable while he's in Cleveland.

Zombo

He is coming off somewhat as a big puss. I mean, if he is so gutless in his attitude about where he plays, it makes me think he may be gutless in how he plays. We don't need another "Quiet Storm"

What about that Ohio homo that wants to play QB for Cleveland? :P Garrett's home town is Arlington, home of Cowboys stadium. It's understandable.

He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.

He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.

SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.

Archived