THE BROWNS BOARD

Flynn resigns.

Clevfan4life

Or, what you mean....you just didn't like what you heard...truth or not.

I remember Susan Rice going on 5 talk shows to tell us the lie that Benghazi was over a youtube video. She would soon get promoted under the Obama administration.

This story is a really a nothingburger but Flynn was not honest with Pence and he apologized. That should have been enough (would be for me) and over and done with. As Charles Krauthammer put it this was a cover up without a crime. Again looks like under Trump administration people will be held accountable for their actions.

I don't get it. Trump talked about what he would do when he got elected overseas,

etc etc etc....

but Flynn did what in a conversation? make promises? that would be bad...but just talk

about it in responding or what?

What is weird, is the state dept was monitoring the call. It's time to fire every liberal out

of the gov. they are acting like Obamao and higgardly are still calling the shots behind

the scenes.

I don't get it. Trump talked about what he would do when he got elected overseas,

etc etc etc....

but Flynn did what in a conversation? make promises? that would be bad...but just talk

about it in responding or what?

What is weird, is the state dept was monitoring the call. It's time to fire every liberal out

of the gov. they are acting like Obamao and higgardly are still calling the shots behind

the scenes.

There may have been more... http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-justice-department-warning/index.html

I'm really not seeing anything more than the the media claiming the Russians could have blackmailed Flynn over not being truthful with Pence over his conversations. Now that is out in the open I didn't read of anything else he could have been blackmailed with?

I'm really not seeing anything more than the the media claiming the Russians could have blackmailed Flynn over not being truthful with Pence over his conversations. Now that is out in the open I didn't read of anything else he could have been blackmailed with?

Nothing really released about what he could have been blackmailed over(that I know of) but it would be a stretch to say it was for just misleading the WH about his phone call. My guess is the Russian had something on him and it was revealed in the phone call, nothing else I can think of would warrant being fired this quickly.

There's also the whole "it's illegal for private citizens to negotiate US foreign affairs" part of it, which he seemingly did.

Interesting side note: this was brought to Trump's attention by the same attorney he fired for not supporting his muslim 'pause'.

There's also the whole "it's illegal for private citizens to negotiate US foreign affairs" part of it, which he seemingly did.

Interesting side note: this was brought to Trump's attention by the same attorney he fired for not supporting his muslim 'pause'.

You mean the Obammy supporter who refused a direct order from the President of the United States.

it's a fake part of it. But the false narrative that he did is everywhere, as always.

BTW, it's illegal that the CIA leaked it publicly :

Did Flynn Break the Law? | Page 3 | TigerDroppings.com
www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/did-flynn-break-the-law/.../page-3...
17 hours ago - 1 post - ‎1 author
FBI already said Flynn broke no laws. This was reported by many outlets. Back to top. Reply. Replies (0). OptionsTop. Replies (0). 0 0.

As more an more connections continue to be made between Trump, his minions and the Russians, sooner or later the Republican Leadership of McCain/Graham will draw more and more of the Republican members of the Senate into a true bipartisan investigation and for the first time we will begin hearing the word "Treason" linked with "Impeachment".

It's coming.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/john-mccain-says-flynn-resignation-is-a-sign-of-troubling-national-security-dysfunction/

Sor

As more an more connections continue to be made between Trump, his minions and the Russians, sooner or later the Republican Leadership of McCain/Graham will draw more and more of the Republican members of the Senate into a true bipartisan investigation and for the first time we will begin hearing the word "Treason" linked with "Impeachment".

It's coming.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/john-mccain-says-flynn-resignation-is-a-sign-of-troubling-national-security-dysfunction/

Sorry Tex, that's nothing but a vendetta against Trump by McCain. They hate each other. I lost all respect for McCain a few years ago when he spoke out against Tricare for retiree's. Guy should have retired. I see nothing in the Russian thing except the left trying to pin some BS on Trump cause Hitlery lost, and one of the good old boys didn't win the nomination. This isn't 1973, when Nixon was caught up in Watergate. Whatever is known about Russia wasn't enough to do anything prior to the election, so it's all just 'Fake news'. Unless they post an non-touched up photo of Trump and Putin laughing while getting pissed on by Russian girls and a recording of them talking about fixing the election.

for eight years, we had obaMao the traitor to get away with anything,

and the msm pretended none of it was happening.

any Muslim terrorist was a "displaced? worker" or something.

The op is simply a matter of us having dishonest, self-centered leftist

operatives in our gov, loyal to the left.

They want discord, then they get more power. They are loyal only to the leftist side -

the dems. That showed when even a SS head in one state said she wouldn't

defend Pres Trump. She isn't the only one - they are everywhere - the clintons and

obamao put them there. In the judiciary, cia, state dept, hs, irs, epa, anywhere

they had a chance, or could create the op. That's why they grew gov...to make room

for THEIR PEOPLE. Now, their people protected obamao's regime, and are attacking

President Trump's.

It's about control. Obamao, soros... they stacked the deck, that they had control

even if they lost elections, especially the WH.

That is why higgardly and obamao were so smug - if caught, they walked, because

the operatives had their back. The ops owe them their jobs in the dramatically expanded

gov. It was going to explode if it had to. Trump has to start firing these traitors right and left.

And, like the intel leaks all over - prosecute. We have a REAL AMERICAN HONEST

ATTORNEY GENERAL for the first time in eight years.

I'm sayin, "BIG SERIOUS TROUBLE" is now here. But it could get worse. The dems are already

ignoring/bragging on leftist violent riots, and letting violent and criminal illegals and

Muslims skate, and desperately forcing our gov to continue to have unprotected borders.

What...the...........hell.............is.............going on with that?

From what I know about this story I am disappointed that Trump threw Flynn to the pack of wolves. It won't appease them a bit. Those set to destroy Trump have been talking about impeachment almost the day he was elected president. Then you have the Obama holdovers in government who are leaking everything they can to hurt him. Trump cannot even have a private conversation with world leaders that it doesn't leak out.

I think the pack of rabid wolves will be after everybody in gov who isn't a leftist.

Flynn was his own worst enemy - he broke no law at all, but when called on it,

he lied/misrepresented directly to Pence. Bad judgement, I would have asked

for his resignation, too - Flynn had to know better. So why he did it...

don't know, but it wasn't smart. Personality quirk - whatever.

The left though, is going to hurt this country as badly as they can, because

they will claim Trump's presidency was a bust/ etc etc etc... because of all

the helter skelter the dems caused.

Like obamao/holder doing fast and furious, after claiming that drug cartel

violence was American gun owners' fault. If the left has to live with a false

narrative and make it work, they will manufacture false evidence to back it up.

anything to win. And our country would have been headed downhill like a

snowball headed for hell if Trump hadn't won.

Trouble is, the dems want to make the snowball head for hell anyways.

I think the pack of rabid wolves will be after everybody in gov who isn't a leftist.

Flynn was his own worst enemy - he broke no law at all, but when called on it,

he lied/misrepresented directly to Pence. Bad judgement, I would have asked

for his resignation, too - Flynn had to know better. So why he did it...

don't know, but it wasn't smart. Personality quirk - whatever.

The left though, is going to hurt this country as badly as they can, because

they will claim Trump's presidency was a bust/ etc etc etc... because of all

the helter skelter the dems caused.

Like obamao/holder doing fast and furious, after claiming that drug cartel

violence was American gun owners' fault. If the left has to live with a false

narrative and make it work, they will manufacture false evidence to back it up.

anything to win. And our country would have been headed downhill like a

snowball headed for hell if Trump hadn't won.

Trouble is, the dems want to make the snowball head for hell anyways.

I like how Charles Krauthammer put this "it was a coverup without a crime". A dumb unforced error.

Meanwhile more of the shark feeding frenzy on the left:

Journalists Go Nuts Over Rehashed New York Times Story

The New York Times published a story Tuesday night claiming that there was contact between associates of Donald Trump and Russian intelligence officials during the presidential race. While the story states that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has found no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign and essentially is a rehash of a previous story, journalists have gone bonkers over it.

Despite these facts, below is how journalists have responded to the newly published story.

‘Holy moly,” Los Angeles Times national reporter Matt Pearce tweeted.

Dan Rather, who was brought down by false reporting about George W. Bush’s military record, wrote on Facebook, “Watergate is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime, until maybe now.”

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin tweeted, “Shoes keep dropping…how bad does this get?”

Ashley Feinberg, a writer for Gizmodo, tweeted, “It is f**king insane that Trump is not being impeached.”

Daily Beast senior editor Michael Weiss wrote, “Shortest. Presidency. Ever.”

Pres Trump calls Flynn a good man and says he was treated unfairly. Even though Spicer cited an 'erosion of trust'.

You can't make this shit up.

You misunderestimate Kellyann and the rest of the administration.

Archived